Old August 8, 2018, 02:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Ashandra Gha'Nalis is a glorious SuperheroAshandra Gha'Nalis is a glorious SuperheroAshandra Gha'Nalis is a glorious Superhero
Gaining Access to Ieffreon

So, Ashandra actually began the game in Ieffreon, and I would like to return there, as I (the player) return to the game.

I am looking for somebody to moderate my attempt to enter the island nation, to start with. I am assuming this would involve some sort of adventure, perhaps paying somebody to get me in discretely?

Ashandra owns land far from the most populated areas of the main city of Ieffreon - a villa where she has her old necromancy instructor currently staying. He has a hidden lab underneath the villa where he spends most of this time - or did the last time she visited, anyway. This would be Ashandra destination, not any of the actual cities themselves.

As a side note, I am an extremely erractic poster. Sometimes I'll post every day for a week, other times I will not post for a month. Anybody who agrees to post with me, or mod my thread(s), please keep this in mind!

Ashandra Gha'Nalis
And I will reiterate: I want no salads
prepared by Ashandra. ~ GM Trouble

Old August 9, 2018, 12:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Steel
Alphonsus is a benevolent Adventurer

First off, "post every day for a week, other times I will not post for a month" will be fine, as long as you return. Returning to post is more important than the actual posting speed

Now the important part. Is there any reason why can't you enter Ieffreon openly? Unless you are wanted, wish to drop off at some secret location or just want some sort of adventure going in, I think we can safely assume you can pay for a journey into the island.

S O F | Nature Musicorum
Posting Status: Injured Hand. Slow post
Medonia's Detective, Telath's Bard
Old August 9, 2018, 12:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

From the wiki entry on Eunesia:

Quote:
Eunesia, also commonly know as the Nesocratic Federation of Eunesia, is a bustling set of isles that lies within the Sea of Eunesia flanked by the coasts of Northumbria, Vesta and Arium. The province is typically known for its trade, science and isolationist ways. It is currently seceded from the Empire, and bars Imperial access to the islands. Foreigners must attempt to sneak or smuggle their way in.
Old August 10, 2018, 10:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Steel
Alphonsus is a benevolent Adventurer

Ahhh.. I see.

Well Ashandra, I am willing to help in modding you if you are willing to try something potentially crazy. Let me know while I on my crazy mode to think of something

S O F | Nature Musicorum
Posting Status: Injured Hand. Slow post
Medonia's Detective, Telath's Bard
Old August 10, 2018, 04:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Ashandra Gha'Nalis is a glorious SuperheroAshandra Gha'Nalis is a glorious SuperheroAshandra Gha'Nalis is a glorious Superhero
I suppose it depends on just how crazy we are talking here? Ashandra is a necromancer, grafter, healer, half-esh herbalist. So she's already pretty crazy with that skill list ...

Ashandra Gha'Nalis
And I will reiterate: I want no salads
prepared by Ashandra. ~ GM Trouble

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: