Go Back   Aelyria > Community > Matchmaker

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old July 8, 2018, 11:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Citizen

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Akina is unknown and forgotten
Akina Wants A Home! (That's Not a Tent) (Modplz)

Hi guys!

So my PC would very much like to have their home base in Ziel Aerca, but as a Frigid Rivan/High Peakian refugee they're not super great with finding their way around all this administrative stuff required for home-buying.

Up until this point Akina has lived in a tent, rolled up in some blankets, and has decided that since she's about to find some gainful employment she's entitled to have a lockable door and/or a proper roof.

Would a mod like to pop in and give Akina a hand? FT somewhere in the first week of Winter, and preferably nowhere particularly dangerous (though, after spending a handful of eras in Sancta Nova, her concept of 'dangerous' is a bit more flexible than your average dorin).

I'm also open to encountering some shady neighbours, nosy old people, getting drunk, and actively RPing out buying some REAL furniture (!!) to make this hovel her home sweet home. Maybe a small table and a scratchy rug to cover the dirt floor. Whadya say.

Ideas for what my character has in mind for their home;

Something like this, or even this (if deemed I could afford it).

Is Ziel Aerca likely to have terrace housing? I have no idea. Hence the requirement for a mod!

There will be some long, detailled rambly posting about what the hovel looks like, what kind of space I have to work with, and whether or not my own fireplace is something workable for the Winter, as I like to have a mental image in my mind for my characters' dwelling.

Akina is a simple creature who takes great pleasure in the small benefits of life. A flower in a pot, a single bowl for soup, and a dry place to be warm and snug in the darkenings, is just her cup of tea. (Tea TBA if/when Akina gets some work soonish). So long as there isn't an active murderer's den next door, and/or a comfortable absence of necromancers nearby, we'll be right as rain!

Accepts rewards in coin, food, or head pats.

Last edited by Akina; July 10, 2018 at 08:43 PM.
Akina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2018, 03:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Citizen

Hadoc Havencrag is an upstanding Citizen
Your first link doesn't work. Also, if you're alright with it (and I won't be at all offended if you're not) I can try my hand at peermodding with this thread. It sounds kind of up my alley. Otherwise, feel free to defer to someone else for modding. Like I said, I won't be offended.

Character sheet | Reputation for IC only
Hadoc Havencrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2018, 08:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Citizen

Akina is unknown and forgotten
Hi Hadoc! I was somewhat hoping for a Master/mod-mod to take this one so my PC has at least one thread that ISN'T peermodded (as I'd like to get a perspective of how threads are modded in the game) - in saying that, I'd be open to a thread with you as a peermod at some point

Accepts rewards in coin, food, or head pats.
Akina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2018, 09:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Citizen

Hadoc Havencrag is an upstanding Citizen
No worries. Like I said, not offended at all. I wouldn't want me as a mod either. :P

Character sheet | Reputation for IC only
Hadoc Havencrag is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: