Old January 24, 2018, 05:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dreamless

Wealth Tier: Steel
Barthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious Superhero

[Mod/Peermod] Mo' Mystic Mastery

Let's try this again!

Barthelme was experimenting with heavy-duty Mysticism in order to become a Master and resolve his "dreamless" situation. He's more or less succeeded at the latter, so the complicated part of the thread is done!

Now I just need someone to finish the rest of Barthelme's journey toward Mastery. Basically, his plan is to find and kill a bunch of Kaimeleaites to try and facilitate his return to service as a Twisted. Sounds super simple, right? There should even be a mod plan and everything!

This thread is a high priority for me. I just really want to get it moving again. If anyone is willing to take it, I will happily mod a big ol' thread in return, and make your thread a high priority, too.

8/23/18: On hiatus.
Old February 18, 2018, 01:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Citizen

Elladan Gil'dae is an upstanding Citizen
Hello,

I am willing take on this thread. I will go find the mod plan and should have a post up soon.

My request is you take this thread

The first step on the journey (Peer Mod)

Elladan was attached to a pc who is away for a bit. I would like him to fall in with a order, group, society, faction, basically something with an organization and some structure. It can be established in lore or you can make it up. It can be any type of group really. It is rather vague, because I am just looking for something new. He doesn't have to join in the thread, an introduction to them is fine, I just want him to have a direction.
Old February 18, 2018, 12:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dreamless

Barthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious Superhero

Sure, we can do that.

Here's the thing though: As I've said, this thread is a high priority of mine. I've had two mods drop this one already. In each case, when the mod in question stopped posting, I waited for over a month before I said anything. I'm not interested in doing that again.

So if we're going to do this, I would like to aim for a weekly posting rare at minimum. Does that work for you?

Old February 18, 2018, 10:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Citizen

Elladan Gil'dae is an upstanding Citizen
Weekly posting is fine. It is my intention to only have your thread and the one you are modding for me until conclusion of the threads. So there won't be any other distractions or concerns. I am waiting on the mod plan, but once that's cleared I shall begin the posting.
Old February 19, 2018, 04:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dreamless

All right then, let's do this. I'll write up a mod plan for Elladan's thread and submit it tonight.

[edit]And, my mod plan is submitted. If you need to get in touch you can send me a PM or VM. I'll go ahead and close this now.[/edit]

Last edited by Barthelme; February 19, 2018 at 05:28 PM.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: