Old January 5, 2018, 04:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
So Wholesome

Wealth Tier: Steel
Kailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious Superhero

[Peermod/Mod] Moving Out/Buying A House

Kailin, while she loves living at home with her mother and siblings, has begun to realize that it might be time to get herself her own place, again. To that end, I need someone to mod a hopefully short thread in which she visits the Aedile to buy a place of her own in Port Alyxandrya.

I think that Kailin has the requisite financial level to be able to afford it, though feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

I am more than happy to mod something simple in return!

Cheers!

Old January 6, 2018, 04:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Aelyria's Nutcracker

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Moss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious Superhero

I'm happy to take care of this for you. I'll have to double check the finances and yes, I'm sure I can find a thread for us in return.
Old January 6, 2018, 04:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
So Wholesome

Wealth Tier: Steel
Kailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious Superhero

Woot! Thank Moss.

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: