Go Back   Aelyria > The Archives > Aelyria Archive > Enamoria > Malice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 22, 2002, 08:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Luminary

Tobias Tudeski is an upstanding Citizen
Tobias at the Spire of Desolation (Jonaleth, private)

Dressed in a red cloak, Tobias stormed through the hallways of Malice. He was searching for one person, the person who could answer his questions, and quite possibly meet his demands. Magnus. His cloak was ragged near the bottom, but the sheer crimison colour looked like blood had been the only dye needed to create this cloak.

Tobias continued his solitary march, storming past other soldiers of Malice, others who had either joined by free will or been forced into their ranks. He had many things he needed to speak to Magnus about, and would not be held up or stopped by anyone. He had paid his dues, he had endured, and now it was time to reap the rewards.

Tobias Tudeski
CIR
Tobias Tudeski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2002, 11:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Former Staff

Apophis is an upstanding Citizen
Eye Ball

Magnus was in his study, as always. Hard to find in the maze of corridors that was Malice, and even more difficult to enter. Magnus had been counting on Tobias to come however, so his door was open to the agiated fighter, and when he entered, Tobias was greeted by the red skinned man.

"Hello my fair Tobias, what brings you here?"
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2002, 10:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Luminary

After reaching Magnus, Tobias came to a halt, and eyed him. It had been in the back of his mind for several days now, but now, finally seeing Magnus, he fully realized it. Rumors had informed Tobias that, sometimes, the only way to achieve a higher rank in Malice was to kill your superior. Tobias hoped it did not have to come to that, but he was fully prepared to do so.

"I have come to attain a higher rank, Magnus, to attain a group of soldiers to call my own. I have led three into battle before. We work well together, and so far, get along fine. I want to command this group." Tobias took a slow step towards Magnus. "What say you?"

Tobias Tudeski
CIR
Old July 29, 2002, 05:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Luminary

Come on Rince

Tobias tilted his head slightly, awaiting an answer.
Old July 31, 2002, 05:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Former Staff

Apophis is an upstanding Citizen
Eye Ball

Magnus sighed. "Demanding promotion is not a good way of attaining it. However, you have proven resourcefull and loyal. You are now an officer in our ranks and as such have access to officers quarters within Malice. Soon I will get you your own mission." With these words said, Magnus signed a parchment a few times and handed it to Tobias. "Your official promotion papers."

OOC

You've now got a 'house' of two rooms. Sort off like a prime house except it's in Malice. You can leave at times etc.
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31, 2002, 09:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Luminary

Tobias bent down and quickly scooped up the papers. He flipped through them briefly, then looked to Magnus. "I would not have requested a promotion if I felt I did not deserve it." Tobias took a slow step, turning around halfway. "I shall be reviewing these papers, and getting familiar with officers' quarters. Perhaps, at a later time, we may discuss my duties. Thank you." With a polite nod, Tobias turned and exited the room.

Tobias Tudeski
CIR