Old February 2, 2004, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Citizen

Amina Tyrelael is an upstanding Citizen
Lost in the streets of Malice

Amina walks with her cloak tightly around her, the hood casting a shadow over her face as her Raven stays perched creepily on her shoulder. She walks mumbling to the bird, blaming it for letting her come down to this God* forsaken city. Rounding the corner of the street she looks around and begins to realize she has no clue where she is nor why she is there.

OOC: would be much obliged if someone would help me out here..... Pwease ::gives puppy eyes::
Old February 3, 2004, 08:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Adventurer

Zef Triden is an upstanding Citizen
Zef approached the elf that was all alone. He studied her and saw she seemed to be lost. Zef decided to help her. "Good day it thee mis." Zef said walking toward her. "You look lost. My I be of some assistance?" Zef kept a hand close to his knife, just in case this elf wasn't friendly.
Old February 3, 2004, 01:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Former Staff

Super-Trooper is an upstanding Citizen
OOC: would you two like a friendly neighborhood AGM?
Super-Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3, 2004, 09:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Citizen

Amina looks at Zef for a moment, "I am lost, but there is no need to worry yourself... I need no trouble with anyone" she said seeing his hand hovering over his knif. Taking to hood from over her head she got a clear look at Zef, "You mean me no harm now do ye, human..." she looked at him carefully as her raven cawed moving its left claw then its right, occasionally flapping its wings but never leaving her shoulder.

OOC: a good neighborhood would be nice Super-Trooper! Thanks for mentioning it....

Amina

Last edited by Amina Tyrelael; February 3, 2004 at 09:31 PM.
Amina Tyrelael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3, 2004, 09:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Adventurer

OOC Only if the lady requires one Super-Trooper, but thanks though.

IC Zef saw that the lady was kind and that there eas no need for any weapons. He put his hands to his side and looked into the elfs eyes. looking at the raven, Zef thought that that was an odd pet it have, but then again. Most people had odd pets. "Of course I mean no harm. I just saw you down here searching the city. It looked like you were lost so I came down to help." Zef explained. "By the way, My name is Zef Triden." He added. Zef then went silent and went back to studding the woman. Checking to see if she had any weapons. When he saw two daggers and nothing else he was satisfied.
Old February 3, 2004, 11:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Citizen

Amina nodded, "nice to meet you Zef, my name is Amina Tyrelael. I've come here to rest, Ive been on a long journey, and to tell you the truth, Im going to go crazy if all the only thing I can talk to is Token." The raven cawed again, "I ment nothing by it." she said reaching into her pocket taking out a really small bundle, she opened it carefully and held a peice of some sort of flesh in her hand letting the raven clamp it in its beak and devour it. "By any chance do you know a place to stay?" she placed the small bundle back into her pocket. She then looked at Zef again and smiled, "Dont worry, I dont use them often... But when I do, I never miss." she said as she noticed his eyes were glancing at her daggers. She laughed a bit and looked at her raven for a moment cawing nipped at her hair.

Amina
Old February 4, 2004, 07:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Adventurer

"Nice to meet you too. It is good to be a little untrusting, even more in Malice." Zef said as he watched the raven eat something that looked like flesh. Then he heard her say something about her daggers, but he missed it because he was looking at the bird. "I know of know place to stay in Malice, but I know of a few places to get a drink. Perhaps we should go to one for them and talk." Asked Zef. CRASH!!! Zef turned to were he heard the sound, but saw nothing. Putting a hand near one of his daggers just in case. He turned to Amina and said, "We should probably go now."
Old February 4, 2004, 09:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Citizen

The raven began to caw even more and took off towards the sound. "Token you get back here! You stupid bird!" She looked at Zef, "I believe we should leave and quickly..." she whistled for her raven came back to her shoulder she looked at Zef, "Lead the way good man.." she placed the hood over her head once more, and looked around to see if anything was coming.

Amina

Last edited by Amina Tyrelael; February 4, 2004 at 09:40 PM.
Amina Tyrelael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4, 2004, 10:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Adventurer

Zef watched the bird soar off to the noise. When Amina whistled it came back to its master. Heed to Amina's advice, Zef pulled his hood over his head and briskly walked down the street to the nearest bar that he knew of. After a while on one street, they came to a side street that went to the left. Zef turned down that street and looked back to see if Amina was still following.

A while later they came to a bar on the corner of the street they were on. Zef walked in and saw Amina following him. The bar had a few patrons in it, but not to many. There were three orcs, two humans, and five elves. All sitting at tables talking. Zef found a comfortable seat in the corner and sat down. Soon after Amina followed. Zef got a waiter's attention and said, "Bring us an elven wine and what ever the lady wants."

The waiter turned from Zef to the lady to and waited for her order.
Old February 5, 2004, 10:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Citizen

"I'll have the same" she said as she sat down next to Zef with the hood still covering her face. "So Zef, how long have you been here?" she said as she looked nereously around at the others in the bar, measuring up there size and their weapons to hers and her new found friend.

Amina
Old February 6, 2004, 08:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
Adventurer

After a few moments the drinks came and Zef was glad. It had been a long day and he needed to relax. He leaned back in his chair took a sip of wine. He looked around at the other patrons in the bar and then back to Amina who was sizing them up. Zef noticed that she seemed to be a little uneasy. "The orcs won't attack you if you leave them alone, but just stay ready to defend yourself if something dose erupt." Zef said in a whisper so none else would hear. With, that he checked to see if his hand ax was clear and wouldn't catch on anything. Then he answered Amina's question. "O, probably about two weeks. I've been here gettin trainen and all kinds of things of that sort. How about, what brings you to the dark and dangerous place they call Malice?" He took another sip of wine as he waited for his friend to reply.
Old February 6, 2004, 11:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
Former Staff

Super-Trooper is an upstanding Citizen
OOC: will post tonight, just recovered from a bad case of No-net cold
Super-Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7, 2004, 01:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
Adventurer

Artemis Rahl is an upstanding Citizen
Rahl loved malice because it made dark shadows that were very easy to hide in especially at night. Rahl had been watching Zef and a elvish woman talk. He thought for sure that zef would've spotted him if it weren't for that loud noise. When he heard it though, he gripped his katana that was at his waist just be safe. He saw the pair go of into the distance to a tavern. He followed just close enough so he could keep them in his sight. The small tavern looked surpisingly welcome, so he decided to walk in.

He sliped in, unoticed by the pair he had follwed into the tavern. He walked over to the bar, and quietly mutterd to the barkeeper. "i would like a glass of water please." Rahl didn't care much for beer. It piosoned the body and mind alike. Besides, Malic is definetly not a good place to get drunk in. His face stayed rather emotionless under his hood as he accepted the drink. He took a sip, and turned to Zef and his new companion. He decided that he had waited long enough, and decided to barge in on their conversation. Brushing blond hair out of his eyes, and pulling his hood off, He strode over to the table, and adressed the woman sitting across from zef. "sorry for inturding, but would you mind if i sat with you?" said rahl as he smiled and looked at into her eyes with his foggy gray eyes.

If everyone is special, then no one is.
Artemis Rahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7, 2004, 11:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
Adventurer

Zef saw the door open and close, but it looked like no had come in. Zef new better though, he thought it was probably Rahl. He had been following them for some time, but didn't say anything because he was harmless. Rahl liked to follow him for some reason or another, but sometimes it came in handy. If he was attacked or something, Rahl would jump out and help.

Sher enough, a minute later Rahl came into view heading for there table. "sorry for intruding, but would you mind if i sat with you?"asked Rahl. Zef gave Rahl a look that said "why were you following us" and then he introduced them. "Amina, this is a friend of mine Ruben Rahl. Rahl this is Amina."

OOC Don't call him Ruben. Call him Rahl or he'll get mad and attack you.
Old February 9, 2004, 10:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Citizen

Amina looked up at Rahl, and nodded as Token cawed. "awh so it be ye who was following us." she said as she finally grasped her cup and took a sip of the wine, "Token doenst seem to mind you much... So I suppose I dont need to be alarmed, yet." she said as she took down her hood and looked at Rahl with her violet eyes. "To answer your question Zef, I've been told many of times of Malice, it seemed to fit who I was. But Token got us lost, didnt you..." she looked at the raven at her shoulder and scowled at it. she then took the package back out of her cloak pocket and gave yet another peice of flesh to the bird. "So Rahl, if you dont mind me asking, why where you following us around, and trying to scare the living hell outta me?" she said as she looked up at him with a half smile on her face.

Amina