Old May 3, 2003, 08:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Champion

Balthazor is an upstanding Citizen
The LG start up, Ogrim, others welcome

Balthazor had just become the new leader of the Loyal Guard, the group guarding the orc camps and recruiting new members. He had five orc's under his control at the moment, he wanted more, many more.

He walked out in the middle of the orc camp near the large fire with his five LG's behind him, they were walking with pride just like they should, they had now secured themselves a very important place in the clan, they would be treated with respect and the others would look up to them.

When he arrived in the middle of the camp he stopped and waited for his orc's to line up behind him, he looked out on the group of orc's infront of him, his pitch black eyes judging each and everyone of them before he spoke.

"I Njoshari Draugur, leader of the loyal guard will now recruit members, do you think you have what it takes to become a worthy loyal guard? Then come down her now!" Balth roared out as loud as he could, he was wearing the normal SHC armour, his five other orc's were wearing the SHC armour as well. Balth stood there waiting with his hands behind his back, he was used to the army and that was easy to see, he demanded loyalty and most of all, strength.
Balthazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2003, 10:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hero

Ogrim is an upstanding Citizen
Ogrim watched as a group of six orcs approached the central encampment area. He noticed Balthazor was in command. Each Orc, including Balthazor, was an impressive looking engine of destruction. Muscled rippled and the meet gazes with a burning hunger. Ogrim was instantly intrigued.

”Loyal Guard eh…interesting…

Ogrim made his way through the huddle of other orcs, his tall and more or less upright form pushing aside those that stood in his way.

Approaching the Elite group Ogrim spoke to Balthazor in the low feral tone he used when he was enjoying himself. He was enjoying himself, he reveled in the violent nature of Orcdom, he marveled as to why he never sought to learn about his cultural roots sooner, he would definitely make up for lost time.

”Ogrim Ash-Auga. Member of the Skull Hammer Clan wishes to join the loyal guard.”

He meet each stare that was cast his way with utter defiance. He would not be deterred.
Old May 4, 2003, 09:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Champion

Balthazor looked at Ogrim as he approched, he would be a usefull member, but he would have to be tested in battle first.
Balth stood still and just turned his head towards Ogrim as he stopped.

"You will be tested to see if you can be used, get in the line" Balth said before turning towards the group of orc's again, he would wait for a short while to see if anyone else were going to join.

OOC: I'm waiting for a PM from Haz to see if I can get some more NPC's, welcome to the LG Ogrim
Old May 4, 2003, 04:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hero

Ogrim is an upstanding Citizen
Ogrim half nodded, half bowed towards Balthazor. At the moment the other Orc was in a position of higher authority than Ogrim, indeed, at the present time Ogrim was nothing but a faceless grunt in the swelling ranks of the Skull Hammer Clan. But Ogrim was ambitious and his situation, if all things were equal and the pieces fell into place, would soon change for the better within the Clan.

Now, striding towards the line of Orcs to join them as the newest recruit to the Loyal Guard, Ogrim could not help but feel immense satisfaction at being recognized for what he truly was, a warrior of the clan…for the clan.

OOC: Thanks Balth I hope you and I, plus any others who join, do the LG justice. It’s a great premise.
Old May 4, 2003, 09:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Champion

OOC: I have a couple of plans for the LG so I think it will work out alright.

IC: Balthazor looked out over the orc's standing infront of him, they were a bunch of weaklings, only one of a couple hundred dared to step forward and join the best of the best, if things continued this way the SHC was doomed, but Balthazor was going to make sure that it diden't happen, he had plans, big plans.

He turned around and walked away from the fire place, they were going out on a recruitment drive soon, the SHC needed a whole new pack of members, and now Balth had the permission to get more.
He knew that his small crew would follow so he didn't look back towards them to check. He had important things he needed to figure out now, like where he should go and get more orc's.

OOC: I will tell you when I get the new thread up and running.