Old May 2, 2002, 10:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Former Staff

Apophis is an upstanding Citizen
Eye Ball Cloaked figure, continued.

OOC We continue here patrick.

IC

After a silent minute or so, Magnus coughed, a signal that the stranger could finally open his eyes again.
In front of the figure was a table, a large obsidian block. Obviously a very expensive and tough table. At the other end was a figure he knew all too well. It's black body was crossed with red stripes, signalling the enormous poisonous qualities of Arachnis' apendages, who could double as weapons due to the sheer sharpness of his carapace.

The top of the spidery human was dressed in a ceremonial black robe laced with a tangle of red stripes.

Arachnis' head was clearly visible, he wore his hair long now, not bothering to cut it anymore. A smiled crept on his face.

Then his voice hissed, as if a thousand spiders slithered against each other, barely producing an audiable sound.
"Aah, Magnus, you are excused. you know what your tasks are."
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2002, 02:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Former Staff

Patrick Tan is an upstanding Citizen
Lute

The cloaked figure patiently waited for Magnus to leave, his eyes briefly flashed red as he did so. Then he turned to Arachnis again and he finally reveiled his identity. His paleblond hair was cut very short and combed backwards. His face had the expression of limitless malice without the contortions. It was Sandar, one of the former leaders of the Dark Alliance.

"I see you've been keeping busy, Arachnis. Jorel would be proud." he said with a tone resembling that of old acquaintences speaking yet with a hint of teasing. Suddenly Sandar's face turned all grim and he started eminating cold again. "But really, what are you planning? Why are you arming yourself to the teeth? Do tell me your plans Arachnis, for I am curious about how they would complement to mine."

Slowly Sandar's face assumed the malicious grin again.
Patrick Tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2002, 01:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Former Staff

Eye Ball

"But of course, master" Magnus mutters before he bows down to his lord and quickly makes his escape from the two lords. Sander had been higher in the Dark Allaince than Magnus, he bore him no ill-will, but that Magnus was excused and not allowed to this meeting was not something he was going to forget. Humbling away from the two, he quickly set to his duties.

"Ah yes Sander." Arachnis whispered. "You hold me for a fool when you think I'd tell my entire plan just now." A small crooked smile crept up the demon's face.
"Why should I not arm myself and train up troops? It seems only stupid to do not so for a man of my position. If I had no followers, do you think i'd live long in a world like this?" Arachnis did not hold Sander for a fool, he'd know what happen to the half spider.

"But what is your reason for visiting me? Where are you hiding then, friend?" With the sharpening sound of thousands of small spiders scuttering through each other, it was hard to hear if the spider-demon put emotion or any hidden message in his words, but it was obvious to any but a fool that Arachnis did not have friends in the sense of the word. Some people had friends. People like Arachnis had tools.
Old May 6, 2002, 01:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Former Staff

Lute

Sandar smiled a wicked smile. He seemed to have a certain understanding with Arachnis.

"Well Arachnis, it never hurts to try does it? Oh well, no matter. I think I have a pretty good idea. It takes one to know one, does it not?

But why am I here? That is very interesting. Obviously I need something, and obviously I think I have something to offer in exchange or I would not think of contacting you personally.

As you may know Port Alyxandrya is infested with crime. I think the city is ripe now. With that much chaos going on we can seize control. Not like last time but more subtle this time. What I need is to make sure no one suspects Dark Alliance activity in Port Alyxandrya. So I hope you will make sure you do not draw unwanted attention. If this works out we will soon gain resources straight from Port Alyxandrya's underworld."

Sander's face now gleamed evilly and he seemed to glow with delight.
Old May 14, 2002, 11:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Former Staff

Eye Ball

"Good." was Arachnis' one word reply.

"I will see the goods can be sold and thus made into money so we can recruit more. Let them keep secret. If they ever need protection, let them run to here." Arachnis smiled slyly revealing enough fangs to bite off someones leg.

"This may become a great friendship Sander." A thousand spiders purred in alignment as Arachnis finished his speach.
Old May 25, 2002, 06:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Former Staff

Lute Lets do something cruel.

Sander grinned most sinisterly.

"I do believe you are right Arachnis. Now the first thing I will do in Port Alyxandrya is pay our former allies a visit. You know who I am talking about. The ones that were all to keen on supporting the other side once it seemed we were done for. I think I'm going to reward them for their "loyalty.". Need I pass on a message on your behalf?" Sandar said, his voice gave his words an extra malicious resonance. It made it sound as if Sandar had something particulary fitting in mind.
Old May 25, 2002, 05:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Former Staff

Eye Ball

Arachnis smiled and turned around for a while. After half a minute of rummaging, he turned around. In his right hand Arachnis hold a special little prize.

"Yes, here is a boon for your assasins. It's my own. Let them know Jorel is with them Sander, and let their blades speak out the will of the lord of entropy and chaos!" With these words Arachnis handed the vial to his accomplice.

The vial contained a mysterious murky liquid. It contained no more then a couple of mililiters worth however, so Sander would have to be sparing with the venom.