Old August 8, 2009, 12:55 PM   #31 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

Wealth Tier: Adamantite
Straylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious Superhero

Tentative Schedule for Autumn, Era XVI:

Imperos
  • Summoned by Milo (20th); audit?
  • Visit Secyclion (40th); Meet with Thane, buy island, etc
Tempris
  • None yet
Junctior
  • Visit Arconis (25th); Art Festival with Izzy, patronize
Kalendryas
  • None yet

Last edited by Straylor Leonard; August 8, 2009 at 01:02 PM.
Straylor Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28, 2011, 11:18 PM   #32 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

Straylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious Superhero

*dusts off the old journal*

Just got a new job - starting next week
Fall sem starts on August 16th. Gonna be busy between work and school from Monday to Saturday.
Church and family, etc, on Sundays.

Gonna be an interesting next four months! Glad I didn't re-apply for GM

Also, going on a hiking trip tomorrow (Friday US Pacific Time) then San Diego on Saturday! No posts unless you want two lines from my phone .... haha.
Old August 9, 2011, 04:37 PM   #33 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

I'm back from our hiking trip! 11 hours to and from the Bridge to Nowhere in the Angeles National Forest!

Gonna be easing my way back into my new routine these coming weeks. Posting schedule will definitely change, but if I disappear, you know RL sucked me in!
Old February 26, 2012, 11:13 AM   #34 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

So ... it only took me three months to catch up

Sorry to those who I left hanging as a PC and a mod RL got the best of me!

I tried a one-thread-per month rule ... didn't happen. But limiting the threads I participate in has been healthier, I think. And I'm really trying not to have more than one moderated thread per city to avoid burning out the mod!

Spring is coming soon! Time to get huntin!
Old February 29, 2012, 09:02 AM   #35 (permalink)
Demon of Heaven

Charybdis has disabled reputation

Psssh, winter is coming...get it right...!
Old February 29, 2012, 11:26 AM   #36 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

Not another Longest Winter!
Old August 13, 2014, 09:44 AM   #37 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

*dusts this old journal off*

So I the summer series have been going well! Looking to finish Chapter 9 before the end of the month. And Chapter 10 will take place on the last day of summer Era XXI.

Not sure yet if I want the thread to be so far away from Arkamat that the PCs who participated in Chapter 8-9 will not be physically able to participate I just want to make sure other Players can join as well! Even though I really enjoy writing with those crazies.

Only Wiz called me out on the little Mermaid references I wonder how long it'll take for the others to notice the silly references in almost all of my quests. Let's find out!
Old August 13, 2014, 09:09 PM   #38 (permalink)
Adventurer

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Wiz Gil'dae is a famous HeroWiz Gil'dae is a famous HeroWiz Gil'dae is a famous Hero
*steals Straylor's journal and begins to write in it*

My Dear Stray, I've been part of your amazing adventures from Chapter 1 through Chapter 9. I have noticed the references all the way through and have only started to mention them. Honestly, I find it humorous and love the fact that these ideas are coming into the adventures and threads you write. While I would love to partake in Chapter 10, I will understand your view on having new players in the last Chapter. An idea perhaps? Instead of making it completely unavailable to the pcs that have been involved in any of the previous Chapters, why not let the pcs decide their fate into Chapter 10 on their own? Meaning, there can be some sort of decision making ability based on the pc's actions or inaction's in Chapter 9 that identifies who would move on and who would not - a riddle? a choice? an object obtained? or...?

No need to thank me, you're welcome

P.S this was my 100th post!

Last edited by Wiz Gil'dae; August 13, 2014 at 09:11 PM.
Wiz Gil'dae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1, 2014, 09:01 PM   #39 (permalink)
Brigand Warrior

Arturus Breuner is a benevolent Adventurer

Looking at coming back.
Old October 2, 2014, 11:58 AM   #40 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

We'll be glad to have you back, Art!
Old October 17, 2014, 05:52 PM   #41 (permalink)
Brigand Warrior

Arturus Breuner is a benevolent Adventurer

Thanks buddy, eventually you and I shall get together.
Old March 2, 2015, 06:08 PM   #42 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

[top]Winter, Spring, Summer XXII - Post Fractum, during the Reign of Nightmares'

Winter
Ponutis - Arium, brief stints in Trysvale
Melora

Spring
Cryxatum- brief stint in Prime, mostly Nexus Prime

Aperitus

Optia

Summer
Ulyris - Harvest in Trysvale and Summer Tourney

*Focus this Chronosynch is Spellbreaking and crafting / collecting
Old July 26, 2015, 07:00 PM   #43 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

[top]Spellbreaking Vault:

Nature Seeds & Traps
  • Journeyman Druidism Seed (+2, +2)
  • Initiate Druidism Seeds (+5, +3)
  • (Used essence from 4 level 2 nature seeds total to construct two new foci)
  • Lore: Vis Poisoning, prolonged exposure to contamination may lead to corruption of one's precious Vis. (Rebuilding Medonia ')
  • Staff of Arcana (used as a makeshift trap/seed to purify' all the waterways in and around Medonia)
  • Dissolution Aura was able to completely remove Anti-Nature essence from a large swath of the Midlands, alter the Dolwoods, and destroy the enchanted glade's connection to the Heart of the World (!!!)
  • Anti-Nature seeds, highly unstable -- use at your own risk!'
Entropy Seeds & Traps
  • Adept Entropy Seeds (+3 remaining)
  • (used essence from one Level 3 Entropy seed to construct 'Vampyre')
  • (used essence from one Level 3 Entropy seed to construct a dozen deadly, poison arrow-tips for Anadyne, his NPC apprentice)
  • (Used essence from one level 3 seed to construct 'Dread')
  • Lore: Blood Sacrifice for Entropy Contamination (2 Exp)
  • Journeyman Entropy Seeds (+2)
  • (Used essence from 2 journeyman seeds to construct 'Leech')
Elemental Seeds & Traps
  • Journeyman Fire Seed (+1)
  • Elementalism Seeds (+3, +2)
  • (used one Level 1 Elementalism seed to six 'Magic Bullets' reified with elementalism)
  • Watermill-style Trap designed by master gadgeteer to harvest water essence from coastline (complete set)
  • Water seeds (+5)
  • Small elemental seed (from Natura's Sacred Spring, +1)
Sorcery Seeds & Traps
  • Spring-loaded mechanisms crafted by a master gadgeteer intended to channel and trap high-level Force Contamination (complete set)
  • Adept Sorcery Seeds (+3)
  • (used one Level 3 Sorcery seed to six 'Magic Bullets' reified with sorcery)
  • Master Sorcery Seed ("Pure and without flaw", +1)
  • Lore: "Sphere affects sphere" (1 Exp)
  • Lore: Mixed Media for Sorcery & Mysticism, container constraints and limitations, navigation and directional control
  • Designing a tracking missile (1 Exp)
  • Inert Moonrock ("bits", from a fallen star)
  • Lore: Stabilizing the Ara in an area to aid in spellcasting using sphere-specific seeds (in this case, sorcery) (1 Exp)
Psionic Seeds & Traps
  • A large collection of Mysticism and Sorcery seeds enough for five TOTAL constructs (+5)
  • Mirrors laced with Mysticism crafted by a grandmaster glassblower made to trap high-level Thought Contamination (complete set)
Order Seeds & Traps
  • Theldor's Baubles (Order essence seeds, +2)
  • Journeyman Order (Thaumaturgy seed +1)

Last edited by Straylor Leonard; May 15, 2016 at 01:07 AM.
Old August 4, 2015, 01:18 PM   #44 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

[top]The Treasury

List of legendary and exotic items collected through adventures and quests.
  • Tear of Heronythas the Golden Dragon (given by Tal'Sha the Blue Dragon)
  • Fragments of a destroyed Xetan Airship (GM Indefinite, Defense of Port Alyxandrya Part I)
  • Plates of Xetan Carapace (GM Mimesis) - Plentiful quantity, small-sized, very heavy, magic-deflecting quality.
  • Fangs of a Xetan Wallbreaker Wyrm (GM Mimesis) - one set of "wyvern" teeth, very sharp and can be used to drill into the earth.
  • Algnear Pillar Shard (GM Indefinite) - Potential Arcanic reagent
  • Shas'fah's Blood Ruby (GM Mimesis) - very large ruby with uknown properties wrought from the ancient city of Taalios, the First City of the Archxetans and the Lamia. Unknown properties.

Last edited by Straylor Leonard; January 6, 2016 at 12:07 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: