Old August 18, 2011, 12:48 AM   #1 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

Wealth Tier: Adamantite
Straylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious Superhero

Stein [Event] Autumnal Shenanigans ~

I don't know about you, but all these divine interventions, suspicious disasters, and mysterious disappearances are making me nervous

I'll be drafting an In-Character will so that Elmaryia gets to control everything in case I go out like Duncan

On a more happy note, I'm looking to visit Medonia when the season changes. Maybe in Junctior (2nd month)? Let me know if that's doable for everyone. More than like, though, Straylor will be stuck playing politics and businessman in Carmelyn and Eunesia.

I'm willing to put money down that the revamp in Arcana is going to give me something to do ... not to mention the missing Legions ... which might very well charge Prime and declare some long lost NPC next in line to the Throne of Eternity.

Long live the Emperor?

Straylor Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19, 2011, 05:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Adventurer

Giovanni Leonard is a famous HeroGiovanni Leonard is a famous HeroGiovanni Leonard is a famous Hero

I would probably be nervous if I had any idea what you were talking about.

For now, there is wine, women, and song.
Giovanni Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19, 2011, 05:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hero

Elmaryia Grey Leonard is a glorious SuperheroElmaryia Grey Leonard is a glorious SuperheroElmaryia Grey Leonard is a glorious SuperheroElmaryia Grey Leonard is a glorious SuperheroElmaryia Grey Leonard is a glorious SuperheroElmaryia Grey Leonard is a glorious Superhero
Ok so this is what is going on with me I have a job interview on friday the 26th so I have to work on my portfolio as after the summer ten hours a week is just not going to cut it. Though I shall be getting some posts in

SOF

Send Letters Here
Elmaryia Grey Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19, 2011, 05:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Notable

Shea Artrien is a famous HeroShea Artrien is a famous HeroShea Artrien is a famous Hero
If the Emperor, WHOMEVER he might be, ends up needing a boat, nudge him our way.

~ Captain Shea Artrien ~
SOF ~ The Lively Jewel ~ CIR

Last edited by Shea Artrien; August 19, 2011 at 06:34 PM.
Shea Artrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21, 2011, 07:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

Straylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious Superhero

Giovanni - when are we meeting up? We still have two weeks this season. Maybe a quick meet and greet? Given that your claims don't upset Straylor

Elmaryia - good luck, Rach!

Shea - I'm sure the Emperor will need our services once we corner the Eastern Realms
Old August 21, 2011, 10:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Adventurer

Giovanni Leonard is a famous HeroGiovanni Leonard is a famous HeroGiovanni Leonard is a famous Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straylor Leonard View Post
Giovanni - when are we meeting up? We still have two weeks this season. Maybe a quick meet and greet? Given that your claims don't upset Straylor

Elmaryia - good luck, Rach!

Shea - I'm sure the Emperor will need our services once we corner the Eastern Realms
Sure, that sounds fine. And no, Giovanni isn't claiming anything. If I wanted to be a Thane or Governor or something, I've got 3 other characters that can strive to go to that level, one being a Dracon, one being a gay dwarf noble and one being an otter.

Even more OOC than OOC!(But I won't do anything with "Mr. Lefty" since it used to annoy me to no end back in 2002 and 2003 and 2004 when guys would show up from Nu-Aelyria after 2 or 3 years away and just become Thane or Governor with no time and effort involved. Here I actually agree with Jacob's private thoughts on politics, risks and rewards.)

So yeah, Giovanni will remain a socialite.

And his life begins here: One drunken day

Last edited by Giovanni Leonard; August 21, 2011 at 10:43 PM.
Old August 24, 2011, 06:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
Adventurer

Idoc Ross is a benevolent Adventurer
Whats up y'all? Just checking in, I'm still having computer problems nothing too serious but its still a problem. I'm hoping to do a few write ups, if anybody could fill me in on what I've missed Id sure enough appreciate it.
Old August 24, 2011, 11:15 AM   #8 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

Hey Idoc! How long have you been gone?

I suggest checking out the Chronosychs. They should give you a better idea of what's been doing on, at least in the big picture!

Hope you get those computer problems sorted!
Old September 1, 2011, 06:20 PM   #9 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

Sooooo ... the revamp is up! Things are crazy!

The Calendar so far:

1st month: Eunesia / Trysvale / Jaedaxia
2nd month: Eunesia / Medonia
3rd month: Eunesia / Prime
Old September 1, 2011, 07:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Notable

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Antonius Verilius is a glorious SuperheroAntonius Verilius is a glorious SuperheroAntonius Verilius is a glorious Superhero
Guess who got his commission back and a promotion to go with it? And orders to talk to his nephew!
Old September 1, 2011, 08:02 PM   #11 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

I saw 1,000 men, huh? Daaaayyymmmmn!
Old September 1, 2011, 08:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Notable

Antonius Verilius is a glorious SuperheroAntonius Verilius is a glorious SuperheroAntonius Verilius is a glorious Superhero
So much for easing back in to the Legions lol.
Old September 2, 2011, 12:38 AM   #13 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

This is going to be an interesting shift in House Leonardes.

With Straylor "cursed" to undo his mistakes, Uncle Anton might have to take the helm for the House.
Old September 2, 2011, 09:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Notable

Don't say such things!
Old September 3, 2011, 01:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straylor Leonard View Post
I don't know about you, but all these divine interventions, suspicious disasters, and mysterious disappearances are making me nervous

I'll be drafting an In-Character will so that Elmaryia gets to control everything in case I go out like Duncan

Yeah, it wasn't just my love of House Leonard that had me transfer all my Companionship and stuff to Giovanni. I'm pretty sure this is about to become my only human character.

Long live Aelyria!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: