Go Back   Aelyria > Games > Telath > The Aelyrian Empire > Hierocracy of Vesta

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old November 27, 2018, 10:38 PM   #151 (permalink)
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Steel
Links Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious Superhero

A lie? Well if it worked the dracon wasn't about to argue. Especially if it kept the ratta at bay. He threw his voice in with the cheering. For the good of the cause and such and all that.

Links puzzled the question Isabelle posed to him. A way to increase the volume to sound like more? Sounds were in the air. So if there was a way, it would have to be done with that element. But what could he do to increase it? He could certainly make loud noises with the elements, but that was kind of the problem. He could do things with the elements, and sound wasn't an element.

Links finally shrugged and shook his head. He couldn't think of anything. Certainly not under pressure while trying to escape. "Sorry. Nothing comes to mind. Sounds like something a mystic might do, you know, mind games stuff. But don't worry, I'll keep sending fireballs down the tunnels to scare them off."

Old November 28, 2018, 12:56 PM   #152 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

Did rodenti... you know, understand common?

No?

There was still a rodenti problem, then. Maybe there was some confusion about what exactly was happening, but that didn't seem to be stopping them.

Old December 3, 2018, 09:25 AM   #153 (permalink)
Notable

Isabelle Sophie is unknown and forgotten

Link's fireball to cover their rear, the morale around was high, it was The moment of truth. Were they scaring the rattas enough until they got to safety?

Isabelle raised her weapons over her head and yelled, "Almost home. Nothing going to stop us!"
Old December 6, 2018, 01:28 PM   #154 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

No, they really didn't seem to be scaring the rodenti at all. Morale wasn't high at all - well, maybe it was high for the enemy.

It seemed like the plan was just to run. There wasn't any concerted effort to try and fight back against the rodenti, which meant that those who got tired were inevitably hunted down. So there were a fair number who were lost in the escape.

But eventually, they made it. Links and Isabelle managed to escape to the surface, along with some others. Many others did not. It had been quite the gruesome expedition.

OOC:
Links gets +1 elementalism xp and +1 long knife / dagger xp
Isabelle gets +1 crossbow and +2 trident xp

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: