Old February 27, 2017, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Ardentium
Veleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious Superhero

Verus Fides

"True Faith"

Concilium Verus Fides, founded in Ponutis, of the Longest Winter Era XVI PF by Count, Veleraen son of Khreytek.

Motto:
"Support the Faithful, Serve the Poor"

Set up as a confraternal council, the Concilium, Verus Fides's base of operations resides in Caronis, Crown Province of Prime. The council itself is currently made up of 25 members. Each Knight of Verus Fides bears a pendant around his neck with the mark of a sun with a sword rising upwards behind it to mark their membership of the Council.

The Council's Mission:

To help protect the public, shelter, feed and defend those who cannot do so themselves. To purge Aeternian influence from Telath and remove those who would bring shadow into the Light. To preserve the works of Aetheria and all of its treasures, big and small, vast and insignificant alike.

The Words of Honour

I, (enter title and name here), swear here in these hallowed halls,
To heed the Law of Aetheria, its tenets and the Law of the Kingdom.
To understand that the rank I carry is no greater than those whom I stand side by side with.
To always think of others before myself and to alleviate pain and suffering where it is needed.
That my word will always be dependable beyond doubt or question and that I will always speak the truth, even if it should lead to my death.
To stand strong in the face of darkness, even if the path I walk leads me to it.
To lead by example, to offer my wisdom and guidance, to listen to my heart and spirit in the service of my God and Prince.
To understand that anyone has
some power to choose either light, goodness and love, or darkness, fear and the wrong. To know that We choose to be champions, might standing up to hold for the positive, life-affirming stature of existence.

I swear on the Code of the Faithful, that ever should I break it, I am to be judged by my peers and my God.
I swear, to Verus Fides, that my spirit, loyalty and blade will be forever bound, here, till my time upon Telath ends.

Code of the Faithful

I. Every member of Verus Fides is an equal among their peers.
II. All decisions made by the council are to be made unanimously and without doubt or suspicion.
III. All council members will offer their wisdom and experience to benefit each other.
IV. No one will preach their individual religion, only to encourage that the Light be followed.
V. The truth shall be spoken at all times. To deceive is to betray one's brother.
VI. No member of Verus Fides will kill an innocent, even if the innocent seeks to harm them.
VII. Every member of Verus Fides will follow the laws of the Kingdom and Aetheria.
VIII. Members shall dedicate their time to Verus Fides and will claim no membership to any faction/guild or brotherhood.
IX. Have faith in yourself.

SoF

RL Update (June 8th, 2017) - On an indefinite hiatus, as RL/buying a house/having a kid has taken priority. I will keep poking my head in but posting rate is currently at 0%.

Last edited by Veleraen; March 8, 2017 at 06:12 PM.
Veleraen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6, 2017, 07:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mythic

Veleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious Superhero

Verus Fides Members (PCs/NPCs)

This is a placeholder for members of Verus Fides.

SoF

RL Update (June 8th, 2017) - On an indefinite hiatus, as RL/buying a house/having a kid has taken priority. I will keep poking my head in but posting rate is currently at 0%.

Old March 6, 2017, 07:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mythic

How to join Verus Fides

This is a placeholder for instructions on how to join Verus Fides.

SoF

Old March 6, 2017, 07:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mythic

Verus Fides - Theatres of War

Place holder

SoF

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: