Old May 1, 2018, 10:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Citizen

MelissaDickinson is unknown and forgotten
Im new comer here. Need some advices

Hello. First, apologies if this is is posted in the wrong area. I've never played anything like this before but looking forward to jumping in. I've read up on character creation and I understand your starting package. My question is less about the character background story but are you allowed to create any "inventory" with you? My intent is to start a character who has a trade (wine maker/crafter type) who embarks on adventures to initially gather "stuff". Could I have x number of bottles of wine with me or a horse and a cart with some property? I bit confused on that aspect and any help appreciated.

Also, I see some interesting images here and there as I read though things - I have tons of interesting "old world" photographs of doors, windows, etc from medieval type places - are those postable?

Thanks.
MelissaDickinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2018, 10:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Steel
Links Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious Superhero
Serale and welcome. I'll let one of the GMs answer the technical questions about your starting package. That being said, a wine maker sounds awesome.

As for your pictures, I think you can post them. I'm not sure if there is a post number you have to reach first in able to do that, but if there is it is like 15 posts at the most.

Just wanted to say hi and welcome you.

Links Kha'Serith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2018, 11:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hero

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Icefyre is a dubious Denizen

Hi and welcome,

You might be able to get hold of one of the moderators if you join us in the unofficial chat using discord.

A few of us are usually around to chat, have a cup of tea, or basically discuss all things from Aelyria, to who is the next to die in....(insert your favourite film, tv, book series etc)

Look forward to seeing you on a thread or two soon

Daffydd

Daffydd / Shhhush!!! It's secret
Posting rate: Look Here for information on my threads and postings
I'm supposed to be the bad guy-Red Rep please
Icefyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2018, 09:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Citizen

CatrionaLozano is unknown and forgotten
I have the same concern .
CatrionaLozano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2018, 09:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pocket Monster

Dnarris is an upstanding Citizen
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatrionaLozano View Post
I have the same concern .
I'm guessing you mean where to post?

I'm new to the site as well, so welcome as well

I'd say go introduce yourself in the welcome area of the forum and go from there.

Everyone here has been extremely helpful and more than willing to answer any questions so don't hesitate to ask whatever you need clarification on.

Good luck and see you in game
Dnarris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2018, 10:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alluring Archeress

Wealth Tier: Steel
Niven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious Superhero

Hey!!

To answer your question, your best bet is to PM one of the masters, like Indefinite and get them to work with you to create a custom starting package

I feel like a PC that sells wine would get on fabulously with my PC, so we should Thread sometime when you are up and running

Also, I agree with Icefyre. Chat is super helpful and there is a server specifically for "help" questions

CIR | SoF

Thread Count: 9 + 4
Niven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Citizen

Hadoc Havencrag is unknown and forgotten
Reading that first post, MelissaDickinson, I think you and I will have to thread together as I am a cook who has (or will have) recently taken to travel and adventure.
Hadoc Havencrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Ardentium
Veleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious Superhero

Welcome to Aelyria!

Cheers,
Veleraen

SoF

RL Update (March 19th, 2018) - On an indefinite hiatus, as 2 month old kid/working full time is taking up all free time.

Veleraen is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: