Old December 16, 2017, 07:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Citizen

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Alekto is an upstanding Citizen
Ring Secret Wishes

I know this forum is a little slow, so here's something to get some action going.

Everyone makes wishes for various reasons throughout the year - Birthdays, Holidays, for no good reason other than having the desire. With that in mind, what would your character wish for? Is it material or are they more intrinsic? If you don't know, try thinking of their desires and let us know. THEN, let us know what your wish is for them.

Alekto's typical wish revolves around being able to live a peaceful life where he is able to bring up his lovely daughter to be happy, no matter what she chooses in life.

My wish for Alekto... for him to open up to the big picture and step outside his secluded self indulgent world.
Alekto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18, 2017, 09:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dreamless

Wealth Tier: Steel
Barthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious SuperheroBarthelme is a glorious Superhero

Barthelme's wish is for Risthal to grow powerful enough to destroy the multiverse and replace all of existence with the Nightmare, "freeing" everyone's Otherling selves simultaneously.

As for me, I just want Barthelme to become an awesome Champion of Risthal (or help Sylaphormes become such a Champion, I guess). I also still want him to find some way to bring Usira and the rest into the physical world.

8/23/18: On hiatus.
Barthelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22, 2017, 07:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Adventurer

Illana Jidiao is an upstanding Citizen
Illana loves being nosy and wishes to know and have her fingers in just about anything and everything. With that in mind, her deepest wish is to be influential, but not a political figure. AND to earn enough coin through dance to comfortably provide for her wants which far exceed her needs.

My wish for her... To balance the line between illicit and lawful activities in her pursuit for knowledge/networking. It would also be nice if she were a well written character, but that depends more on my account.
Illana Jidiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25, 2017, 01:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Aelyria's Nutcracker

Moss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious Superhero

Moss is pursuing his background and trying to fit some of the puzzle pieces together. He wants to figure out his place in the world, and one aspect of that is investigating his past, while also building on his new relationships.

I'm keen to see Moss upskill in certain areas and add a layer or two to his history. I want to give home some more stability, (losing his memory has led to a lot of uncertainty for him!), and have him rediscover past relationships, while also forcing him to confront memories that may make him wish he'd never remembered them after all.

Posting Status: Trying to catch up after a couple of weeks away... [01.10.2018]
Moss Oktra'rek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2018, 02:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sass Trash

Liahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious Superhero

Lia: Unrelenting love and adoration by all. Not being told “no” would also be nice.

Brix: Mostly to just be left alone.

Jun 21, 2017: 20:56 RosieKyrillos: you ALWAYS get the power

Liahal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2018, 04:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Super Califragilistic

Wealth Tier: Steel
Calanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious Superhero

Cal would like to turn Kailin into an elf , so he didn't have to worry about that pesky ageing and dying malarkey.

I would like Cal to find a little more stability and find a way to move past his past. AND GET A PROPER JOB SLACKER.
charybdis >> grim :And crying.
Hoskuld & Walt :...and it was a weird time.
CIR
Secrets
Calanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9, 2018, 03:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Citizen

Karri is unknown and forgotten
I really want to see moss in certain areas and add a layer or two to its history. I want to get him to rediscover past relationships, and I want him to confront memories that might make him wish he never remembered them after all.
Karri is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: