Old February 9, 2017, 11:09 AM   #16 (permalink)
Legend

Wealth Tier: Steel
Links Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious Superhero
Don't you hate it when... you have all these plans and you have all the threads started and going then suddenly the other person just disappears and all the threads stop so you have to start all new ones.

Aelyria: Once you play, you're here to stay.
Links Kha'Serith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 20, 2017, 02:14 PM   #17 (permalink)
So Wholesome

Kailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious Superhero

Don't you hate it when you think your character is going to be all cool and make a joke to impress all their adventure friends, and they end up having a panic attack instead?

CIR|SoF

Posting rate: Daily, for the most part.
(Sorry for my recent delay! I was in a time warp otherwise known as real life. I am playing catchup now so please bear with me.)
Kailin Alyxanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22, 2017, 02:11 PM   #18 (permalink)
I'm not crying,ok?

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Calanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious Superhero
Dont you hate it when you turn up to an adventure thread and all the other mages are waaaaay better than you so you're too embarrassed to try and cast a spell?

I cry testosterone, baby.

Let me tell you a secret..

Calanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22, 2017, 02:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Ardentium
Veleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious Superhero

Don't you hate it when you have an aetherium metal arm and you try to sneak up on enemies but it squeaks because Jorel gave you a negative brand that makes it squeak like crazy?

Or is that just me?

SoF

RL Update (Apr 28th, 2017): Sorry for the delay in posting! Life is super busy at the moment and I am in the middle of house hunting! I will try to post when I can! Thank you for waiting.

Veleraen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22, 2017, 03:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
So Wholesome

Kailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious Superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veleraen View Post
Don't you hate it when you have an aetherium metal arm and you try to sneak up on enemies but it squeaks because Jorel gave you a negative brand that makes it squeak like crazy?

Or is that just me?

Ahahahaha.... *hugs* poor Vel.

No... Kailin's metal arm and bad Jorel brand squeek all the time, too. Such a pain!

CIR|SoF

(Sorry for my recent delay! I was in a time warp otherwise known as real life. I am playing catchup now so please bear with me.)
Old February 22, 2017, 03:19 PM   #21 (permalink)
So Wholesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calanon View Post
Dont you hate it when you turn up to an adventure thread and all the other mages are waaaaay better than you so you're too embarrassed to try and cast a spell?
Yes. Yes I do.

<3 K & C forever!

CIR|SoF

Old February 22, 2017, 03:20 PM   #22 (permalink)
Rattttt

Nimh has disabled reputation

How does a giant even sneak up on people anyway? lol
Nimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22, 2017, 05:57 PM   #23 (permalink)
Luminary

Kutsa Cherhc is a benevolent AdventurerKutsa Cherhc is a benevolent Adventurer

^ ^
Very carefully
Kutsa Cherhc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23, 2017, 02:04 PM   #24 (permalink)
I'm not crying,ok?

Calanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious Superhero
Don't you hate when you start a swordplay thread to get some XP and then realise that you know nothing at all about swordplay, or even how to make it sound like you do.
Le sigh

Old February 24, 2017, 06:05 AM   #25 (permalink)
Citizen

Shyon Tarven is unknown and forgotten
Don't you hate when you write out multiple paragraphs for a post, click post your internet hickups and everything gets erased.
Shyon Tarven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24, 2017, 06:17 AM   #26 (permalink)
Rattttt

Nimh has disabled reputation

Don't you hate it when you start a swordplay thread with two female characters and the mod devolves it into a mud wrestling match in the rain because, you know, women, right?

PS Shyvon - I strongly encourage the use of a notepad or textedit program that you write your posts in first and then copy/paste. Less likely to lose it when internet poops out!
Nimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26, 2017, 01:37 AM   #27 (permalink)
So Wholesome

When you're so freakin tired that you need to be asleep, and you certainly can't write anything coherent, but your brain won't turn off, and now you're thinking about how no one is waking up to new posts in the morning, and how sad that will be... Don't you just hate it?

CIR|SoF

Old March 19, 2017, 10:23 PM   #28 (permalink)
Elegantly Disheveled

Liahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious Superhero

Don't you hate it when you're exploring a mysterious jeweler's basement with a masked stranger and then a purple ape shows up?

Liahal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29, 2017, 03:21 AM   #29 (permalink)
So Wholesome

Yes I DO hate it when a purple ape shows up, just in general. It's not really location dependent.

But...

Don't you hate it when your mod post turns out to be 50 pages long and most of it is NPC internal monologue? Best. Mod. Ever. \o/

Whatever you know you love it, and that stuff must be really important. Screw you!

CIR|SoF

Old April 4, 2017, 01:40 AM   #30 (permalink)
I'm not crying,ok?

Don't you hate it when you stay up too late pretending to write posts and messing round in chat, and the next morning you're so tired that you try and put your make up on with the wrong end of the brush.
#fail

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: