Old October 16, 2013, 01:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Famous

Wealth Tier: Steel
Willow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious Superhero

Aelyria Memes V2

Alright, I figured we needed a new thread and give that old one a break. It has been beaten to the ground enough by Vel and co. So to kick it off, here is one that I have been feeling with all these fun xet threads.

Willow Treme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16, 2013, 02:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Retired

Drumheller is a benevolent Adventurer
???

Did you post something?

Normally JAWS at least says there's an image, if not its contence.
Drumheller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16, 2013, 02:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Famous

Ryori Holloway is an infamous VillainRyori Holloway is an infamous Villain

This thread might be difficult for JAWS, Drumheller. Essentially, this thread will be entirely comprised of images that have captions on them, and I don't think your program will be able to read those captions because it is seen as a picture, not text.

For instance, the picture Willow posted above is a picture of the Most Interesting Man in the World from the Dos Equis beer commercials. She captioned it to say, "I don't always read other PC's threads, but when I do I'm more addicted than to my own."

All of the captions in this thread will be part of photographs, so I think JAWS will have a difficult time helping you on this one..... Which is a bummer, because most of these are pretty hilarious. I wonder if there's a way we could make this thread accessible for you, so you can enjoy them as well....

Chat quote of the week:
[14:50:15] <Veleraen> "Velair Airlines" - We make you feel like you're on an airship.
Ryori Holloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16, 2013, 05:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Retired

Drumheller is a benevolent Adventurer
Thanks Ryori, I'll just simply avoid the thread then. There's plenty of others to enjoy.
Drumheller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16, 2013, 07:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
kinda uppity for a hobo

Wealth Tier: Ardentium
Elanara Al'lende is a glorious SuperheroElanara Al'lende is a glorious SuperheroElanara Al'lende is a glorious SuperheroElanara Al'lende is a glorious SuperheroElanara Al'lende is a glorious SuperheroElanara Al'lende is a glorious SuperheroElanara Al'lende is a glorious SuperheroElanara Al'lende is a glorious SuperheroElanara Al'lende is a glorious Superhero

On other sites, people or bots will write the caption of a meme out. People could easily do that here as they post images, in the same way that Ryori wrote the caption for Willow's image. That seems like a pretty easy solution, if people remember.

(we get what we deserve)

lady al'lende | secrets | posting on 2/19 and 2/20, sorry! :)
Elanara Al'lende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2013, 03:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
Citizen

Ivan Tardov is unknown and forgotten

You touched my empire didn't you...
I will squash you like a Xet!
Ivan Tardov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2013, 01:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mythic

Veleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious Superhero

SoF

RL Update (March 19th, 2018) - On an indefinite hiatus, as 2 month old kid/working full time is taking up all free time.

Veleraen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2013, 01:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mythic

Veleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious Superhero

SoF

RL Update (March 19th, 2018) - On an indefinite hiatus, as 2 month old kid/working full time is taking up all free time.

Old October 17, 2013, 04:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hero

Wealth Tier: Steel
Celeb'rilith Thamion Celeb'rilith Thamion Celeb'rilith Thamion Celeb'rilith Thamion Celeb'rilith Thamion Celeb'rilith Thamion

Dinosaur in my pants!

Not a meme, but appropriate for the current situation

Red rep is preferred over green. Thank you.
Celeb'rilith Thamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2013, 05:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Eternal

Wealth Tier: Adamantite
Faust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious Superhero

Lol you guys crack me up. Freaking Matt. I'm never going to live this down. ~.~

Grandmaster Swordsman"Throughout Aelyria's history, there have been tales and stories of mythological warriors sometimes mistaken for blessed or divine entities. Godlike fighters, the Grandmasters are forever remembered for their valor and are known to break the physical limitations seemingly at will, capable of Masteries that lesser fighters can scarcely comprehend, let alone attempt. Often called one-man armies, Grandmasters are able to defeat countless lower-proficient fighters without much difficulty. Their physique is a testament to their life-long struggle to achieve this near-perfection; through enough conditioning and practice, a Grandmaster can withstand amazing amounts of physical pain and anguish. Incredibly fast and strong, their courage and valor enable them to seemingly perform miracles." - Arms Primer | Correspondence | Glory of the Conqueror"The Aspect of Constantine infuses your words and actions; when you are engaged in armed or magical combat, commanding armies on the tactical battlefield, or planning a military stratagem for warfare, you will have a decisive advantage against a character of the same relative skill, all other influences being equal, and will be able to out-maneuver them." - Kaelon
Faust Kitrye'veresi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18, 2013, 02:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
Citizen

think is unknown and forgotten
there is big problem for me here! I can't see any comment on this site! what should I do?
think is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18, 2013, 04:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
Hero

Zardysseus is a glorious SuperheroZardysseus is a glorious SuperheroZardysseus is a glorious SuperheroZardysseus is a glorious SuperheroZardysseus is a glorious SuperheroZardysseus is a glorious SuperheroZardysseus is a glorious Superhero

Sorry Faust had to add some.

Expect delay's Work is crazy! Apologies
Zardysseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18, 2013, 11:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mythic

These are all for Pool! At his request

SoF

Old October 19, 2013, 12:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Mythic

SoF

Old October 19, 2013, 12:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
Mythic

SoF

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: