Old August 4, 2009, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Steel
Mixie Shadowmuffin is a glorious SuperheroMixie Shadowmuffin is a glorious SuperheroMixie Shadowmuffin is a glorious SuperheroMixie Shadowmuffin is a glorious Superhero

List of AGMs

I've noticed that when going to a new city it's easy to see who the local GM is, but it's often very difficult to figure out who the AGMs are. I think a stickied thread that lists the AGMs, their preferences and posting habits is very helpful. It is even more helpful if the AGMs themselves post their profiles so you can PM them with ease.
Old August 4, 2009, 10:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Former Staff

Chef is a benevolent Adventurer
Or if their name could appear under moderators in a different colour even?
Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5, 2009, 04:33 AM   #3 (permalink)

Lion of Northumbria

Wealth Tier: Ardentium
Keldon Elsdragon is a glorious SuperheroKeldon Elsdragon is a glorious SuperheroKeldon Elsdragon is a glorious SuperheroKeldon Elsdragon is a glorious SuperheroKeldon Elsdragon is a glorious SuperheroKeldon Elsdragon is a glorious Superhero

The fastest way I find AGMs for cities is by using the forum leaders option at the bottom of the main forum beside Mark Forums Read. Aelyria - Show Groups

So long as the AGMs put the city they moderate in their title you can see the list of all AGMs at the very top aswell as where they moderate. Thats just how I find them however,

Keldon Elsdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5, 2009, 04:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Former Staff

Caerydd is a benevolent AdventurerCaerydd is a benevolent Adventurer

We have a 'where do you mod' thread in the Game Team forums, but maintaining a list generally fails because the maintainer is busy/forgets/leaves the game. I might suggest we start a wiki page and ask GMs and AGMs to keep it up to date where possible? This could replace the 'where do you mod' thread.
Caerydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5, 2009, 06:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
Former Staff

Ragman is a glorious SuperheroRagman is a glorious SuperheroRagman is a glorious SuperheroRagman is a glorious SuperheroRagman is a glorious SuperheroRagman is a glorious Superhero

I like this idea.
Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2009, 01:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Demon of Heaven

Charybdis has disabled reputation

Aelyria - Moderator Registry <-- Check it out!

Best thing about the Wiki character of the post is the fact that any future mods can edit the page. Hopefully it will fill out soon. ^^

Is it missing anything that might be important for a player to know about the moderation of a city?
Old August 21, 2010, 03:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Adventurer

Harvengure is a benevolent Adventurer

Updated link from above:
Category:Moderator Registry - Aelyria

Character is retired
SoF | CIR
Harvengure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22, 2010, 04:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Former Staff

Heartbreaker is a glorious SuperheroHeartbreaker is a glorious SuperheroHeartbreaker is a glorious SuperheroHeartbreaker is a glorious SuperheroHeartbreaker is a glorious SuperheroHeartbreaker is a glorious Superhero

One thing I would like to mention...is that generally, AGMs come and go quickly...and it takes someone to keep this list updated. Whether it's the GM or whatnot. (usually will fall under the GMs responsibility). Prime's list is updated in name...but it can be very deceiving because Kaelon and Trinity are essentially -not- on the day to day staff and are more in the advisory category. I realize that this is not a problem in any other city...(lucky me!)...but it -does- take time on the mods to keep things up to date.

There is a possibility that you could make it the responsibility of someone to keep the lists up to date. I would be willing to volunteer to haras....umm.....keep connected with the other GMs and keep this list as up to date as possible.
Heartbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22, 2010, 05:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Former Staff

Luminor is a benevolent Adventurer
The thing that will always be up to date the is the Forum Leader link found at the bottom of the main forum page. The one that has all the portals to the OOC, IC and Development forums. Right at the bottom, Forum Leaders. It'll tell you all the current AGMs, GMs, PAs, CPs, CDs, GDs, PDs, ALs, Creator and Society Members.

Like so - http://www.aelyria.com/forums/showgroups.php
Luminor is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: