Old August 17, 2018, 01:59 AM   #61 (permalink)
Mister Jorel's Girl

Wealth Tier: Steel
Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai

“Hi-Hi!” Éclair beamed,
Blushing just that little bit harder,
As she stopped smacking upon Iroi long enough for manners,
Bursting into giggles anew given she couldn’t help but be aware of just how surreal the whole situation was.
On the other hand,
Iroi was a Demon, so it wasn’t as if she’d crossed The Line.
She hadn’t been the one to engage with a Horsie after all! (Even if, as she eyed Her Steed, there was a quiet prayer of relief given it wouldn’t have been that hard to convince her in the state of mind she’d been in…
Help?
Wouldn’t have to wait?
Oh. That’d be fantastic! And next time she’d have to remember to bring a Book!
Or maybe,
Figure out if there was another way of Playtime,
That didn’t end with the risk of Iroi collapsing atop her afterwards.
”If you could be so kind?” Éclair queried happily,
Squirming just that little bit more, torn between the revelry of the Warmth,
And the knowledge of just how cold it was outside the Cave, of just how unpleasant it likely was going to be once she had to walk or ride…
Siiiigh!
The breathless Lauryllian accent remaining all the while,
As she remained propped up upon one elbow as she lay in the midst of their passion;
Her other hand lazily swirling her index finger in the mess, contentedly drawing a little smiley face as Éclair awaited freedom and cleanliness,
Éclair Mainesthai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17, 2018, 02:03 AM   #62 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

Lucille made a little *pop* with her mouth at the same time that she snapped her finger. There was a momentary sense of frisson that seemed to run through Éclair, its source rather obvious, and Iroi couldn't help but let out a brief, if furious, shake of the fur.

It was met with a subsequent *pop* down below as well, and the pleasant feeling of the pressure that had built up being released? Really nothing compared to what Éclair had just been through, but cathartic all the same. Iroi had definitely not held back.

Almost pityingly, Lucille held out her hand, the purple slime slowly finishing up its work and collecting in her palm until it was a nice-sized orb. "Take it. On me." If only so that she wouldn't have to wake up tomorrow morning with the cave reeking of the pair.
Old August 17, 2018, 02:35 AM   #63 (permalink)
Mister Jorel's Girl

Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai

Blink-Blink,
As Éclair’s fascination with,
The smiley face she was making broke as she looked up suddenly at the sound Lucille made,
Only to shudder, a full body tingle as,
Oh.”
The words slipping free from Éclair’s lips,
Goosebumps shuddering across the young woman as, Oh!
Dark eyes widening as there was the realisation of just how much pressure had been contained within, of the searing Warmth that she craved also going a good way to explain the bloated sensation that she’d been trying to keep under wraps,
That Éclair was already blushing?
It rather prevented anything anew from colouring the young woman’s normally pale cheeks,
As she didn’t dare look down. Oh.
This… this was waaaaay worse,
Than Archippos or The Roses! Ack!
That… oh. Oh Jorel. No, what bothered Éclair wasn’t the mess - that she could handle. No, what bothered her as she looked up at Lucille was the pitying look a Succubus was giving her.
The swallowing of pride,
Waging a little war against Éclair’s innate desire,
For the New & Interesting, for just why the hedonist tended to find herself in all sorts of trouble that bespoke of why she got along distressingly well with the Alithean’s and not, say, the Hayan’s or Jalatian’s.
With a flicker of grumpiness,
Torn by a Succubi’s Pity and a need not to show up to visit Her Daughter covered in the Were Puppy’s mess? Éclair claimed the purple orb with a quiet, “Thank you…” given it was, t'was obvious that this Gift? Something that was going to come in handy in the future.
And a squelch as she plopped herself down upon the mess of the cave floor,
Sighing in frustration as Éclair looked up at Iroi apologetically and then the Gift.
The grumpy look turning wry as Éclair began cleaning the Demon off just as Iroi had done for her as she let the Purple Goo do it’s thing! Waste not want not!
”Bestest Boye…” Éclair promised with a kiss.
Old August 17, 2018, 05:58 PM   #64 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

Splorp.

The slime might have been good at what it did but, really, it was still just a little strange. It felt just as Éclair might have thought, squishy and slimy as it began to slowly expand once in her palm, a smooth sensation that gently slid its way across her body. Whether it had sentience to some degree, or was perhaps controlled by Lucille, or moved by some other mechanism? Well, it seemed to focus for now on working its way downward, considering her face was acquainting itself with other areas that would have likely made the cleaning task somewhat awkward.

Iroi? If Éclair was going to be so kind, then he could at least flop on his back and get a little comfortable, right? Right?

Gently, meticulously, the slime worked. Where it passed through, it cleaned thoroughly. It really was very effective, making a bath quite unnecessary! Perhaps a little too thorough, inserting itself where needed to clean out every last inch. And, well, Iroi had left quite a bit to be cleaned out.
Old August 17, 2018, 06:52 PM   #65 (permalink)
Mister Jorel's Girl

All wide-eyed curiosity,
As Éclair studied the Purple Slime,
There was nothing hasty about her movements,
The same Plushy-like quality as if everything was just, soft, unsupported and that she was moving through sheer will and instinct rather than intent,
Weird.
But potentially Useful, which,
Really, that was all Éclair cared about there,
Even if,
She tried to stifle the giggles,
As it squirmed and slid across her,
This? Potentially far more beneficial,
Than a Custom Creation by Lucille. A plaything after all generated mess,
Which wasn’t exactly an issue insofar as Éclair had discovered. No, the problem she faced tended to be the Aftermath,
Only, intent as she was in returning,
To the whole, Kisses & Face-licking? There was a pause,
A dark eyebrow arching as Iroi flopped over and the Demon’s offering was met with a quizzical,
Silent, ‘Really?’ as that was a little more than she’d been intending. But for all Éclair’s weary expression, it was softened markedly by the curve of her smile,
Well, Iroi’ had been a Good Boye!
Squirming in response to the Slime’s invasion,
Trying not to laugh as she flopped down upon the Uvak,
Stroking the Toy curiously, a look of awe as the reality was considered,
The happy blush,
As she eyed the Uvak's toy with newfound admiration,
And a somewhat depraved glee at realising just how much was all Hers!
Still there was the suppressed laughter,
Only to be muted into joyous giggles as Éclair licked and caressed, before working to clean the Demon off,
Intimating herself anew with the Demon as while it mightn’t have been the Jorelite’s intent? Once started, Éclair was hard pressed to stop as she made a meal out of Her Were Puppy. Intent, that for all the premise of 'Cleaning', that there was to be a good amount of mess as Éclair made a meal out of the Uvak. Letting the Slime do it’s thing as playful puppy-dog kisses were increasingly less playful and a whole lot more rewarding.
Old August 17, 2018, 07:09 PM   #66 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Really?

...really! But, um, only if Éclair was willing t- okay really then! Perhaps it was true that Iroi had been pushing it a little but it had all turned out well in the end, hadn't it? There was a certain amount of lounging that he felt he deserved at the moment, he'd really tried very hard! One of them had technically just had to lie there and take it, the other one was the one doing most of the work!

(These were things he kept to himself)

Happy whines and barks from Iroi as Éclair was extremely polite and assisted with his cleaning, especially since there was only one slime. Well, chances were that he'd need the services of the slime afterwards regardless, but this was... well, no complaints! None whatsoever! And the slime seemed to be taking its time on working with the Jorelite, so there wasn't any rush, it seemed, for Éclair to finish.

Lucille, in the meantime? Moving a few things around, ensuring that everybody would have plenty of space to sleep, double checking those wards. All in preparation for a good snooze in the aftermath of their revelry!
Old August 17, 2018, 08:02 PM   #67 (permalink)
Mister Jorel's Girl

And really,
There it seemed,
Went to show that Iroi had at least some wisdom,
Given Éclair was of a mind that it’d definitely been a two-person affair, even if she’d not been able to keep up with the unrestrained Uvak once she’d reached her own crescendo,
Idly brushing,
A lock of coffee-brown hair behind her ear,
As Éclair worked away with a lethargic, easy manner that bore a lot to do with just how exhausted the young woman was by the affair. Unsure of how much time had passed, and uncaring given that when it came to Toys? It was all about the finish. Her Finish.
That, she’d actually gotten to?
Ensured Iroi really was in Éclair’s Good Books and was all too able to push for a little extra in Reward,
Still she squirmed,
The occasional flinch,
Or wriggle as the Purple Slime brushed against,
Places rendered all too tender by the Uvak’s onslaught,
Utterly exhausted,
And all too ready for zzzZz,
In the promise of a Good Night’s Rest,
And, just a small amount of trepidation at the inevitable aches that were Future Éclair’s Problem,
Present Éclair?
Intently delivering a Present to the Uvak,
As she worked away upon the Demon with a curious fascination, an almost child-like glee at the Toy that had most assuredly hit just the right spot,
Sure, it might result in even more mess,
But at least now she knew where the ‘Stuck’ happened,
And that they had a means of cleaning themselves up afterwards if Éclair couldn’t quite keep it all down,
Cleanliness was next to Godliness,
Right?! Well, might as well work towards a Saintdom of Aeternia!
Old August 17, 2018, 09:24 PM   #68 (permalink)
Foreboden!

It seemed like Iroi really was quite spent, because Éclair didn’t immediately have a mouthful of things to worry about. It seemed like this really could go on for quite some time and there wouldn’t be anything that came of it, because right now, the slime was quietly cleaning up everything that could have come of it.

It really was taking quite a while. But eventually, it seemed, it had accomplished everything that it needed to, deftly gliding back out and moving to ensure that the Jorelite’s legs were spick and span, going down one, then the other, before oozing its way up to ensure that her other arm was cleaned off, and then hovering about the upper torso.

By now, the Were-Uvak was technically ‘clean.’ The slime seemed aware that attempting to work on Éclair’s face wasn’t going to work with what she was currently doing, pausing and hanging around her neck like an exotic choker.
Old August 17, 2018, 11:11 PM   #69 (permalink)
Mister Jorel's Girl

Not that it stopped Éclair overly,
Admittedly, no small part of her activities came,
From the young woman’s curiosity in assessing the asset that had finally brought the Happy that she’d been nigh begging to Her Mister Jorel for for the past decade,
Aeternia!
How many Toys did she have to work her way through,
Before finding one that actually did the trick?!
Only, no amount of effort,
Seemed to be causing Iroi to end up with the obvious side effects Éclair was working towards,
Alternating as she went, trying to figure out whether this was more of the Were Puppy trying to hold back or indeed if the Demon was actually spent,
Sighing in added relief,
That as fond as she was of making those she cared for feel good?
The absence of the Purple Slime made for a blessed groan at finally not having the added pressure within her, that finally she could relax a little,
But given,
That there was only one soul,
That Éclair was willing to risk lock-jaw for,
Well, as fond as she was of Mister Spade? That level of self-sacrifice,
Was reserved solely for Her Anna Sweetheart and …wait, why was the Slime there?!
Blink-Blink.
Oh so wary as the Star of Aeternia at her throat gained a companion,
Only, given Éclair’s suspicion… it seemed… uh, prudent all of a sudden to clamp down upon her Toy,
That if the Purple Slime knew something she didn’t?
Then it was certainly best to get ahead of the potential mess,
Less, Kissy-Bliss and far more energetic proof that Éclair had a potential back-up profession as a Sword Swallower as the muffled, “Mmf!”s continued as inch after inch was worked down her throat,
Potion.
Really did need to do more with Witchcraft,
And find a way of altering certain flavours. Salty into Sweet was increasingly a priority!
Old August 17, 2018, 11:18 PM   #70 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Less 'anticipation', more 'your face could probably use a wash because of all the sweat and dirt.' The purple slime wasn't there just for the aftermath of a romp, after all, it really was just general purpose cleaning.

It just so happened that it was extremely useful after a romp, too.

And, so, sword swallowing? Most unexpected, and from Iroi? Old habits died hard, and while it was definitely nothing compared to what he'd just pumped out, or even his usual? Well, the Were-Uvak was above average on average anyway, and so even below average for him this time was still a good amount.

Not too much a mess!
Old August 17, 2018, 11:47 PM   #71 (permalink)
Mister Jorel's Girl

The ‘Mmf!’ only continued,
As Éclair wasn’t sure, whether to expect more,
And the risk of the Purple Slime ending up very necessary,
Or indeed, if this was as much as the Were Uvak was likely to pump forth under her ministrations,
Warmth spilling down her throat, the blessed heat leaving a path burning through her body as if seeking to join up with the substantially larger body of the Demon's desire that had been deposited. The kohl about her eyes streaking as Éclair struggled for air, pushing the Demon's Toy down until her cherry red lips met resistance.
It was Risky.
Of that, well, of that,
Éclair hesitated all the same,
Far too aware of the Mess,
Iroi and Archippos’ had made at times,
And there was no denying that some of The Roses were profuse in their enthusiasm,
That so long as she relaxed,
And didn’t move, well, everything would be Kay!
Assuredly, even if… well, obviously she couldn’t stay like this forever,
And given how much she wanted to just curl up before the fire and ZzzZ? Éclair was quite confident she couldn’t fall asleep with her what felt like the Uvak being halfway down her oesophagus, guzzling greedily at the Demon's warmth,
The promise of rest was worth the risk,
As there was a strained moment as Éclair had to deal,
With the mess that made breathing a challenge, and a wet sound that mirrored Lucielle’s earlier, “Pop!” as Éclair released the Demon and all but fell backwards in exhaustion.
So… so done,
Full.
Dark eyes glazed over,
As Éclair smiled a dreamy smile as she slumped over,
Hiccuping as she went down, oblivious to the overflow that trickled down her chin and chest,
Increasingly of a mind, that Blair the Horsie probably would have been the gentler option after everything she’d gone through with Iroi-Spade.
ZzzZz and all the promise thereof,
And the side effects all for Future Éclair to deal with.
Old August 18, 2018, 12:50 AM   #72 (permalink)
Foreboden!

The slime was on the move, although exhaustion seemed to have caught up to Éclair something fierce, as her eyes felt heavy and closed before it had even managed to go anywhere.

ZzZZZzz

ZZzzzzzzZzZZZ

ZzzZZZz...?

Zzz-

Awake! Frosty morning, mitigated extensively by the fact that Iroi was curled around her and served as a most excellent heat insulator. That the fire was crackling away helped immensely as well, and all things considered? Frosty, but not really. Éclair could tell it was cold out but with all of the sources of heat around her, it barely affected her at all.

She felt rested and totally refreshed! And it seemed like the slime had worked its magic, because there was a definite lack of that grungy feeling that otherwise might have lingered. Nope, felt like she'd had a wonderful bath right after the romp, and before going to bed. Her skin looked radiant, too! But the slime couldn't get rid of the soreness, and the wobbly legs, alas.

Lucille was frying eggs!
Old August 18, 2018, 01:05 AM   #73 (permalink)
Mister Jorel's Girl

Bleary eyed, rubbing away at the sleep in the corners,
There was a low yawn, curious at the time; uncertain after having adjusted her brightenings,
Around Her Anna-Sweetheart’s own day so that they could spend time before Her Love had to go to work and that Miss Ilph’s Practice was completed,
Slept in?
Uncertain, but the scent of,
Frying Eggs and that of Iroi-Spade all about her,
Made for a delicious combination, even if it was only the former that Éclair knew she could partake of,
No, definitely no Distractions.
Was, t’was one thing before Bed, but quite another when,
They were ‘sposed to be going to see Her Daughter!
“Hi-Hi!” she beamed,
Reluctant, as Éclair considered,
Before lethargically dragging herself over,
To where the shed Summer Dress lay before struggling to drag the floral garment over her head,
Breathing deep of the familiar touch of vanilla that the Jorelite ever associated with Her Love,
Only to reclaim,
A seat against Iroi, lazily relaxing against the Uvak,
And content to watch the Frying,
Her tongue gently poking,
At her teeth and cheeks, as getting some food into her?
Definitely required! Hungry, famished even as for all Éclair had had her fill from the Uvak? It was hardly a replacement for a nice solid Rosyun!
Only to redden ever so slightly,
As there was a dawning realisation,
That, uh… never had witnesses to Uvak Playtime.
Really had been out of it.
”Question of curiosity,
Some of my Lamian Friends, belong to the Goddess of Dreams and My Mister Jorel,
And there are a few others of My Mister’s that also have other… Allegiances. Is… well, is this like how, y’know, Maj and Aslan and Diana… well, they Helped Each Other, or… Different?” Éclair queried as she watched the Cooking,
That for all Miss Cassie hadn’t known the answer,
It felt increasingly Important, that if she was truly flirting with another Divinity, that it not compromise Her Love.
Old August 18, 2018, 01:13 AM   #74 (permalink)
Foreboden!

"No idea, never been much of an issue for me," Lucille noted, pulling out a plate from somewhere and sliding a pair of fried eggs onto it, snapping her fingers as some toast popped out of a demonic mechanism lying by the fire, catching it on the plate before holding it out in front of Éclair.

"I guess I hear about those kinds of people every now and again, Chaos Undivided. They'll obviously never become champions like that but, general allegiance to Aeternia? Shared allegiance between those with similar enough goals? I imagine it could be a thing." Oh! And some warm milk, if Éclair wanted it to help wash down the meal.
Old August 18, 2018, 01:45 AM   #75 (permalink)
Mister Jorel's Girl

Hrm.
But it was, t’was for Strudel,
Given she was, t’was a Succubus too after all,
And Archippos’ had been one of Mister Meephos’ too,
Legs curling up against her body,
Éclair just rocked backwards and forwards as she considered,
Didn’t much like what,
She heard, that even if it wasn’t Right? It still seemed… Dangerous,
That the Theory was Correct,
But that it might very well result in Her Love, Her Mister Jorel,
Abandoning Her?!
Éclair shuddered,
Horrified by the implications, not quite sure,
If she was Understanding, or … ugh, Complicated, and really,
The fried eggs and toast and milk was far, far too scrumptious sounding for Proper Thinking,
But then… Her Love,
Hadn’t Abandoned Her, the Star continued to be True,
And His Blessings remained,
The risks,
Of Mister Meephos,
And Miss Alithea remained then,
Flirting with the state of Her Mind & Body,
And Her Mister Jorel was, t’was what was on the line,
The Trash Collector God could sod off,
And Éclair had never felt particularly close to Miss Haya,
Which at least narrowed the Risks somewhat, even if… well…
Éclair just Sighed.
Grumpily stabbing at the food with her fingertip,
Before beginning to devour the meal as she scoffed down the food with a heartiness that bespoke that, for all she’d had her fill last eve? It was a very poor replacement for y’know, actual Food. Famished!
No, she had no qualms,
In offering Tribute to Alithea and Meephos,
But the idea of losing Her Mister? It was almost enough to bring the young woman to tears.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: