Old January 6, 2018, 08:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mister Jorel's Girl

Wealth Tier: Steel
Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai

Rose Superior

Timestamp: Winter of Era XXV

Humming quietly,
Éclair, bit by bit, had started working through,
The batch of Requests that had been made of her, admittedly,
Ignoring the one from Mio; or rather, relegating it to the Dummy,
Which after Asim and Niobi,
Well, there was the matter of the Cadre & Cabal,
That Éclair figured one would eventually take up the offer of support from her,
And the complexities that was finding a suitable Spellbreaker left for Meli to figure out?
That left Cerys,
And her request for New Playthings,
Which, while Éclair,
Figured she probably could have gone,
With a search for someone suitable; be it the Church of the Faith souls,
Or perhaps even the Olyséran’s that had been lurking about the edges, no, Éclair had two in mind to at least make a start with!
A skip and a bounce to Éclair’s step,
As she worked her way through the Castle,
Bee-lining to the Dungeon with the last remaining Soul Gems in hand,
Of the Aslanite Champion and the Dianite Champion alike, well, it seemed a good a time as any to begin their Re-Education under the Vysstichi’s hand!
Old January 6, 2018, 06:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

Off to the dungeons, then, to visit Cerys. Candidates for re-education in hand and, well, hopefully the dark elf would be able to contain the pair. Who knew what sort of trouble the two might get into should they be able to somehow escape? Although, given the fact that they'd been captured once in the first place, hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult to do the same again in a worst-case scenario.

Regardless, certain details would need to be worked out beforehand. For now, though? Éclair found Cerys in the dungeons, the space having been renovated a bit so that she had a little corner office of sorts. Somewhere where she could sit down, maybe do a little bit of paperwork or tinkering in her own time, when she wasn't needed actively watching over her playthings. Here she'd be found filling out a few forms, occasionally passing them to some nearby aides to run off and send to such and such a person, sipping at a cup of tea as she sat upon Elaine, who had been tied up in such a fashion as to serve a decent enough bench for the dark elf.
Old January 8, 2018, 02:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mister Jorel's Girl

Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai

People furniture was always Weird.
That for all that Her Love had used Angels as chairs,
In Chaosland? Éclair just hadn’t really felt it was y’know, worthwhile,
Wood and stone didn’t move or sneeze and stuff,
And she valued yummy Tea & Cake far too much to jeopardise so!
But each to their own!
Wasn’t as if Éclair was all that eager,
To interfere with other Aeternian’s in Temperance, so long as they abided by the Mandate,
“Hi-Hi!” Éclair just beamed,
Waving as the two Soulgems were presented,
“You wanted someone New ya? Well. Dianite Champion Girl,
And Aslanite Warrior Champion Guy, both souls intact. Can’t remember if the Girl was anything Special mind but uh…” Éclair rambled, swaying gently from side to side,
”But, all yours if you want me to shove them into someone who’s Misbehaving,
Or you’ve got a Fresh Corpse lying about, isn’t like I’m using Soul Sting for anyone Important so…. Plaything!”
Old January 8, 2018, 05:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

"Mmm..." Cerys pushed aside the forms that she had been working on, taking the two soulgems that Éclair was presenting to her. A Dianite and an Aslanite, hm? The second one, from Éclair's brief description, honestly sounded like such a dullard, not really worth the effort. That tended to be the case with these Aslanites. A Dianite, though? Now there was something interesting, one who professed to still follow such a goddess.

If Éclair wasn't doing anything with them, though, hm...

"So how exactly does it work, this whole soul thing?" Cerys inquired. "You can put them in a dead body and they're just stuck. What about somebody who's still alive? Do they replace the soul? Do they share a body?"
Old January 8, 2018, 07:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mister Jorel's Girl

Souls were Souls!
And whilst she was a little at a loss,
For claiming anything New since the Trash Collector God’s Curse,
Éclair remained largely unconcerned with their usefulness. They weren’t Special for the Dollhouse,
And so, why worry??
Head tilting to the side,
As Éclair listened with a vaguely amused manner,
Gently rocking from side to side as, well, explaining Necromancy was, t’was always Odd,
Mostly because,
The young Jorelite largely remained a practitioner of whimsy and Improvisation,
Than y’know, Mechanics and For Science!
Little more than a pretty and colourful bludgeon rather than a scalpel.
”They end up with Voices in their Head,
And its super distracting.” Éclair answered with a little too much knowledge on the matter,
“But no, isn’t a replacement.
It’s more… an addition? I’ve been lugging around a handful,”
Even if Creepy Kaith was really going to have to Go, had quite enough of that,
And going from Threat to Action with Were-Uvak time really hadn’t had quite the desired effect,
Soul Sting though,
Forces obedience so…” well, there was a gesture at the Elaine-Slave Chair,
Old January 9, 2018, 01:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Cerys nodded at the explanations provided by Éclair, seeming to think for a bit as to how exactly she could make use of this. Her eyes closed, she leaned back, tapping a finger to her lips, before inspiration apparently struck and she glanced over at the Jorelite.

"I'll see about fetching two fresh corpses that suit what I have in mind. Would you mind waiting for a bit?"

She'd gotten some ideas, but she'd need to be a bit selective in what bodies the two souls were going to wind up going into.
Old January 10, 2018, 01:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Mister Jorel's Girl

Could she even maintain,
Two Soul Sting’d Undead?
Maybe! But if not, well, she’d know soon enough,
Whether that whole troublesome Unique thing was actually more,
Of a matter of what a Master was capable of,
And if so?
Then at least Cerys would have one Soul to claim!
Or one Active, one Put Into The Corner,
And rotate between the two former Champions,
Wait…
Were they Former,
If Éclair had their Souls?!
In the meantime?
Waiting! Swaying as Éclair considered that,
And whether it was, t’was worthwhile trying to s…oh, right.
Couldn’t shelve the souls of other Champions now in an effort to weaken the other Gods and Goddesses.
Trash Collector God was so Lame!
Old January 10, 2018, 01:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Waiting!

Waiting waiting waiting!

Okay! Cerys managed to get the first of the bodies that she was going to be working with back. Just have some of the help carry it in on a stretcher and... hm, yes, they could clear off that table for now. A young man, barely an adult, rather effeminate really. "The Dianite in this one, if you wouldn't mind?"
Old January 10, 2018, 07:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Mister Jorel's Girl

Humming softly,
Swaying gently from side to side,
As ever Éclair remained pointedly igNoRing Elaine-Slave,
Though, this time, that she was classed as Furniture? Well, treating her as nothing different from the table and other furnishings,
It really was,
T’was quite Weird though,
Corpse!
There was,
An arched eyebrow,
At Cerys having picked a male corpse,
For a female soul, but well, the Dianite was dead so clearly they had no say in the matter now!
Aeternia,
Éclair was still a little confused,
At Creepy Kaith rejecting a baby Dragonliche as a new body,
Shrug!
Soul Sting!
Time to dump said Dianite soul within the Corpse,
And immediately,
Slapping it with the Command of,
“Do no harm.”
Old January 10, 2018, 01:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Cerys had her reasons. Noticing the arched eyebrow, she simply smiled and noted, "I'm also getting a very pretty girl, if possible, for the Aslanite." Opposites! "I want to see if the unfamiliarity will help them see, hm... reason? During our initial few sessions."

'Reason' definitely wasn't supposed to be used that way.

Anyway! There were a few moments, and then a gasp as the newly inhabited body remembered how bodies were supposed to work - even if, well, the body didn't quite need to work like that anymore. A few moments of confusion, consternation even, at what was going on. Still, seeing Éclair helped anchor the Dianite's feelings, even if the command prevented there from being much more than an angry glower.

Although this was quickly followed up by the realization that, this body? Not her body. Not her body. And trying to cover up a bit given that, well, duh, Cerys had brought in a naked one.

Silent. Unwilling to interact with Éclair, or anybody else, because by association anybody else in here was bad, too.
Old January 12, 2018, 01:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
Mister Jorel's Girl

Still Éclair’s expression remained,
Shaking her head slightly to the side even as amusement blossomed slowly,
More of a mind, that Undead pretty much had to do what she said (Parental attempts at Command aside), and that there wasn’t really any need for Training,
Not when they were ultimately Minions,
But who was Éclair to spoil Cerys’ fun and games?
The amusement remaining all too well,
As Éclair flashed a broad grin at the Dianite as He/She awoke,
All dimples and cheer as they were given the Silent Treatment,
The only uncertainty being,
As to whether or not, she should be,
Adding to the Dianite’s discomfort or simply,
Watching Cerys’ methodology, or, y’know, adding the Aslanite to the mix?
”You now belong to dear Cerys,
And are to do as she says in all matters so long as you Do No Harm.” Éclair reinforced with the Command,
Old January 12, 2018, 02:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Glower.

But, the undead couldn't really do much about it, could she? Arguably that spoiled the fun a little but Cerys probably wasn't going to complain about the elimination of any obvious risk. Besides, if the Dianite was clever, maybe s/he could find a way to work around it, right?

"It might be a while until I get the right body for the Aslanite so can I get a rain check on that one?" Cerys could let Éclair know once the body had been prepared so that the soul transfer could take place. In the meantime, she could work on this one. Éclair probably didn't need to be around for this. It wasn't going to be a quick procedure, after all.
Old January 12, 2018, 05:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
Mister Jorel's Girl

Grin!
“Now be a good Boy for Cerys.” Éclair chided fondly,
Content at least when it came to the Dianite’s Fate, that for all,
That she really figured that it was best not knowing what the Vysstichi got up to?
Éclair was at least happy that she’d found a Reward of sorts for the Elf that had done so much good for Temperance,
”Not a problem,
It’s not exactly like he’s going anywhere.”
She added happily, figuring that the options really were quite slim,
Corpse and Éclair’s control,
Or somehow freed, and well, still dead and what? Trash Collector God Time?
Which, whilst not the worst of things,
Éclair was, t’was working on the premise,
That keeping any other Champions away from their Deities,
Was, t’was rather Important, Trash Collector God Curse aside,
”Is there anything else,
That’s needed then from me?” she added,
Claiming a lock of coffee-brown hair to nibble upon,
As she looked at Cerys quizzically, the amusement remaining,
Given that with one Soul Sting’d person down, well, that was one step,
Closer to Kaith having a whole lot less options on even if he could get away from Éclair ‘alive’.
Old January 12, 2018, 01:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Hmm, anything else? Well, Cerys had a few questions still pop up on how this whole undead thing was going to work.

"This is... permanent, then?" she asked, gesturing towards the newly created undead. She supposed given the power that Éclair wielded that this was certainly possible.

"And any damage that might occur to the body, that requires necromancy to heal? Not thaumaturgy?" Very important distinction.

"Do their bodily functions still work correctly?" Did zombies have to worry about that sort of thing?
Old January 12, 2018, 10:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mister Jorel's Girl

A quick shake of her head,
“Nothing lasts forever, all things Change.”
Éclair was quick to retort, only to flash another smile, “Though some things do last an awfully long time. I can keep one Undead like our Dianite here alive so long as I am, I’m pretty confident of that!”
”More though, I don’t know,
The spells might need maintenance once the Aslanite’s added to the mix,”
Which if it meant giving two Aetherian Champions a Bad Time? Well, Éclair had no qualms with that!
”Necromancy,
Though, it’s probably easier just finding another Corpse honestly. It’s not Healing so much as uh, stopping the leaking and sewing the bits and pieces back together.”
Also known as why,
Éclair favoured Skeleton Minions over Zombies,
Who really wanted to tread on a rotting finger when off to the kitchens on a midnight snack? It was so untidy!
Head tilting to the side though,
As Cerys next question prompted a Memory,
Her nose scrunching up in distaste given just who it involved,
“I don’t about food and drink and stuff, but Playtime works.” given the whole,
Ex being bottomed by the Zombie Mister Stinky at the Party in Ziel Aerca so long ago,
"Well, that or some reeeeeally convenient Rigour Mortis."
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: