Old March 19, 2017, 11:20 PM   #91 (permalink)
Hero

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Rosie Kyrillos is a glorious SuperheroRosie Kyrillos is a glorious SuperheroRosie Kyrillos is a glorious Superhero

Once again her head was bobbing up and down, "You are definitely weird. It's not necessarily a bad thing but..." she just let her words trail off into nothingness. She didn't want to hurt his feelings or anything. He seemed sort of sensitive all of a sudden.

"If I do write my dad, I'm telling him that you hit me."

She sneered as her brother was mentioned again and laughed at the gentleman's suggestion, "Monsieur, that would require me to go home to Jaedaxia. And while the city is a lovely place, it is not on my list of places to go. I've already been there. I also don't want the business anymore. I don't want to be tied to a certain port and have to return there at certain times and schedules and," she made a gagging noise. Though whether it was from the words she was saying or the copious amounts of alcohol she was consuming she couldn't know.

She took another shot and didn't gag. So it was from the words. Schedules, yuck. "Thanks for the idea, but I don't think I'll be going back. A letter? Maybe. Returning to see my family again after what they did to me. No, I'm good. I'll take to the seas and get lost out there. That sounds much better. Maybe I can hire someone to put the dead fish under his bed."

She didn't particularly like how the tables had turned towards probing into her life. It wasn't even the cool part of her life. The gentleman had planted a seed that would either be forgotten in the alcohol fog or infest her consciousness in the days to come. So thanks a lot, mon voleur.

~Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans~
~SoF~
Rosie Kyrillos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19, 2017, 11:33 PM   #92 (permalink)
Model Citizen

Wealth Tier: Steel
Adynirach is a glorious SuperheroAdynirach is a glorious SuperheroAdynirach is a glorious SuperheroAdynirach is a glorious SuperheroAdynirach is a glorious Superhero

"Ugh, now your dad will hate me, too. Dad's never trust me with their daughters!" He tilted his head back and groaned, resigned to his image of the man who steals ladies' virtues just as much as other random things.

He turned back to the rest of the conversation, face grim now. Oh, ew. Adyn was getting bored just talking about schedules. He didn't blame her for gagging because he almost did the same. He even tried to get out of his seat, but a few inches back his chair got stuck and he had to stop and grumble.

"Yeah, that's probably a better idea. Hiring someone to put a fish under your brother's bed. Hey-!" Brilliant idea time. "Maybe that can be my favor!"

Because he was pretty sure he wasn't going to win. His skin was hot - especially his neck and ears - and he needed to get some fresh air now. If he didn't walk this off soon he'd never end up getting home. He might collapse in an alley somewhere because he didn't have the coin to buy a room now. And that was not a good idea here in the Gut. Nope. He liked having all of his organs accounted for and not being used for weird necromancer experiments.

He tried again with the whole 'getting out of his chair' thing and leaned into the table once he had found his feet.

"Sorry about your family. I'm going to go now."

He turned, but his foot hit the table leg and he staggered a few steps, then went sideways and hit the door. He fiddled with the handle. He'd figure it out. He just needed a few minutes.
Adynirach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2017, 12:46 AM   #93 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

OOC:

+1 stabbing xp for everybody!

Except Rosie who gets 2.

Last edited by Indefinite; March 21, 2017 at 01:17 PM.
Indefinite is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: