Old December 10, 2010, 05:55 PM   #31 (permalink)
Eternal

Wealth Tier: Steel
Dante Asunder is a glorious SuperheroDante Asunder is a glorious SuperheroDante Asunder is a glorious SuperheroDante Asunder is a glorious SuperheroDante Asunder is a glorious Superhero

TS: 21st of Ponutis Era XVIII Post Fractum

Dante almost skipped off the ship before it was even moored. He definitely was on the dock before the ship touched it. He spun and caught the tossed rope, tying it off thoroughly but quickly. He had been away from his kids and more achingly Niven for 3 cycles and was eager to get back. "I'll be back lads!" he hollered as he raced from the dock towards his home.

The rest of the lads grinned at each other as they got back to work. It was good to see the boss so happy again.

Dante Asunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2010, 06:05 PM   #32 (permalink)
Alluring Archeress

Niven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious Superhero

Immanis 11th Era XVII Post Fractum

Never happier than she was at this moment, Niven watched, out of the way, with Kala and the youngest three Asunder children as they reached Demios and the Hatorania docked. Dante jumped down to help moor the ship and Niven felt a rush of pride for the man who was her beau. She watched as everybody did what was needed to, including Maya, Jar and Kel. Juno, her dog, barked as he moved around on the deck and got wet.

Once it was safe, Kala and the youngest three disembarked and Niven followed, passing Dante as she did so. Dante explained that he needed to stay with the ship for a bit and Niven nodded in understanding. "Alright, see you soon," she said, looking tenderly into his eyes and giving him a kiss on the cheek. She then turned and moved quickly to catch up with the children and give Kala a hand. Juno was hot on her heels.

CIR | SoF

Thread Count: 12 + 5

Last edited by Niven; December 10, 2010 at 08:02 PM.
Niven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24, 2011, 10:17 AM   #33 (permalink)
Notable

Diana de Lylles is an upstanding Citizen

Timestamp: Late Junctior, Era XVIII Post-Fractum

It was unusual for such a letter to come to such a place, but these were unusual times indeed. It had taken the writer some time to figure out where to send it in the first place, much less the how of the matter, but it no longer mattered, for the letter was here. It was a simple cream-colored envelope with Dante's name written across the front along with the address of the business in Demios. The seal upon the back was a simple blob of blue wax, unadorned.

When opened, however, he might recognize the writing, for it was the same hand that had once issued a warm invitation to him in the past, and did so now. It did not matter that an identical letter had landed on another doorstep, for the Lady felt quite strongly about this message that she would not leave it to chance. Never a mind reader, she had a choice of which address to send to, and in the end had chosen both.

To Dante Asunder,

Greetings. These are trying times for us all, and it seems right that in these hours I reach out to you and offer my assistance. I have a need that pulls at me, and I believe you will understand better than anyone else. Let us be a comfort to one another. Bring your family here and be safe while we strive to understand all that has happened in recent days.

Your friend,
Diana

Diana de Lylles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1, 2011, 12:21 AM   #34 (permalink)
Eternal

Dante Asunder is a glorious SuperheroDante Asunder is a glorious SuperheroDante Asunder is a glorious SuperheroDante Asunder is a glorious SuperheroDante Asunder is a glorious Superhero

TS: Sometime after mid season (Fall) Era XVIII Post Fractum

Dante arrived at the harbor with his family. There were many tear filled eyes as they arrived for this was not to be an enjoyable trip, it was pure and simple an ending. Demios was a second, if not sometimes a first, home to the Asunder family, but circumstances being what they were the family had to move. The whole group was there as they arrived.

The sailors of the Maya all looked about with forlorn eyes. They were as much a part of the family as the children, patriarch and Niven were. There was nothing for it however. The church had made their decree and it had forced the dracon's hand. The ship arrived and the family for the most part headed up to the estate. Only Kel, Maya, and Dante stayed behind... unless Niven chose to as well, but Jar took the rest of the children up to the house. Dante had already said his farewells to the crew on the ship and he hated it, hated the situation, and hated Ovan for his damn announcement. Rather than standing impotently on the dock he headed into the office and started setting his affairs in order. Kel stayed with his girl friend, the one Dante had dubbed little albatross, and Maya stayed with her suitor Pip, the young able bodied sailor who had won her favor. They might not see each other ever again, but they wanted to enjoy what time they had...

Last edited by Dante Asunder; December 1, 2011 at 12:25 AM.
Dante Asunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18, 2012, 05:47 PM   #35 (permalink)
Champion

Wealth Tier: Ardentium
Bladewyn Imaire is a glorious SuperheroBladewyn Imaire is a glorious SuperheroBladewyn Imaire is a glorious SuperheroBladewyn Imaire is a glorious SuperheroBladewyn Imaire is a glorious Superhero

10th of Immanis, Winter XVIII

A letter arrived at the Asunder warehouse from an unfamiliar address. However, once Dante opened the letter, he would hopefully recognize the handwriting within.

My friend Dante,

I hope this letter reaches you safely. I have left what is now called Sacrum, not because I wish to abandon my people but because I believe I would be fighting a losing battle. When the goddess was destroyed, I left the city to meditate, and when the choice came for me to return or leave, I chose to seek refuge rather than risking having my head served on a silver platter to the Hierarch.

I have settled in Zim Rage's manor called Castle Carmelya, deep within the Dolwoods to the southwest. Zim Rage is a fair and generous dracon, and he has invited all exiled dracons and Dianites to come live with us. So far there are only a handful who have either received the invitation or had the courage to come out, but it's a peaceful place. Already I have outfitted one of the old shrines here into an Aetherian temple for the goddess, and I have a handful of worshipers each brightening.

I do not know what you have chosen to do in these dark times, but I implore you to come here, or at least visit me so we can speak - it has been far too long. I hope to hear from you soon, and I wish you and your family safety and joy.

Your friend,

Bladewyn Imaire

slower posting July 12 - August 2

Bladewyn Imaire is offline   Reply With Quote