Old September 24, 2014, 10:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Steel
Jade Alanon is a glorious SuperheroJade Alanon is a glorious SuperheroJade Alanon is a glorious SuperheroJade Alanon is a glorious SuperheroJade Alanon is a glorious SuperheroJade Alanon is a glorious SuperheroJade Alanon is a glorious SuperheroJade Alanon is a glorious SuperheroJade Alanon is a glorious Superhero

[Residence] Domina Draconis Manor

Domina Draconis Manor

"Lady Dragon Manor"

Jade Alanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13, 2014, 03:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Eternal

Wealth Tier: Ardentium
Hay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious Superhero

Gypsy Girls Always Keep Their Promises

Autumn, Era XXI

A letter arrived, addressed to Jade. There were no titles on it, it was addressed simply to her by name.

To: Jade Alanon

Dear Jade,

As promised, I wanted to let you know that the painting in Sancta Nova has been completed and is currently in the Town Hall. I enclose with this letter a small copy of it, for your interest and in thanks for your help.

Also, I spoke to the Town Council who agreed that I could indeed have a statue of yourself and your drake made and I am currently in the process of that alongside another painting which commemmorates those who died in the Battle of the Valley.

If you ever choose to visit Sancta Nova, please do be assured of a welcome in Tchotchke's Folly, our home.

With very best regards and thanks once again for your time.

Hay'aan Malinconico

Indeed, included with the letter was a small, but still of a size which meant that she could frame it if she so chose replica of the much larger piece of art.
Old April 16, 2015, 08:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Floating Skull of Ebil

Shalafi is a glorious SuperheroShalafi is a glorious SuperheroShalafi is a glorious SuperheroShalafi is a glorious SuperheroShalafi is a glorious SuperheroShalafi is a glorious SuperheroShalafi is a glorious SuperheroShalafi is a glorious SuperheroShalafi is a glorious SuperheroShalafi is a glorious SuperheroShalafi is a glorious Superhero

Spring, Era XXII (PF)

A letter arrived at the Lady Protector's residence. The young boy would release it to no one but Jade herself, and once delivered, would quickly head off back towards the center of Demios.

The letter read...

Lady Protector,

I'm writing you because something unfortunate has happened. Just a brightening or two ago two of our wilding drakes were taken from the caverns just up from the beach. I know they were taken, as myself and Gavin were watching them closely, in hopes of having them for mating purposes. A large chest full of silver coins was left, I suppose as payment.

I was speaking to Hay'aan Malinconico, and she suspects she may know who took them. She did not, however, provide me with a name. If you could look into this matter, and inform me of anything that develops, I would be most grateful. Thank you.

The Black Hand

Shalafi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2015, 07:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Eternal

Hay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious Superhero

Summer: Era XXII

A letter arrived to Jade's house.

To: Jade Alanon, Lady Protector

Lady Protector,

I am writing to inform you of a number of changes I will be suggesting at the next city council meeting. These proposals for discussion are:
  • that the council be increased in number
  • that the increase is filled by people who step forward to volunteer to represent a group on Demios. These people will apply to my office and then myself and as many council members as possible will vote on who we think is suitable.
  • that existing council members are allowed to hire a representative to attend in their stead. This individual would, of course, have to be ratified by the council beforehand.

I am also considering the current stipend for the council members and, therefore, it would be very beneficial if Treasurer Te'haralos could be present at the next meeting. Thusfar, she has not attended a council meeting since I took over as the head of the council, nor for a number of meetings before as she is busy with yourself. I have also been unable to have a meeting with her, for the same reason. I understand the importance of this, but I would not wish for my ideas to impact negatively on the treasury of Demios. I wonder, therefore, if you could consider freeing her for the two candlemarks of the next meetingdate given. Certainly, the ability to have a representative might help her in her role and we would all welcome her input.

Further to this, I would like to set up a meeting every three cycles with Treasurer Te'haralos, and every other cycle with yourself and Flitz, as Acting Thane. I have discussed this with Flitz and she is happy to do that. I would appreciate your thoughts.

With very best regards

Hay'aan Malinconico

The return address was the City Council Offices (linked in my siggie!).
Old May 27, 2015, 05:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Eternal

A cycle later, another letter arrived

To: Jade Alanon, Lady Protector

Lady Protector,

I am writing to inform you of the decisions made by the City Council at our last city council meeting.
  • It was agreed that the council be increased in number.
  • It was agreed that the increase is filled by people who step forward to volunteer to represent a group on Demios. These people will apply to my office and then the council will vote on who we think is suitable.
  • It was agreed that existing council members are allowed to hire a representative to attend in their stead. This individual will be ratified by the council, but current members will chose in their own way.

We discussed increasing the stipend, but decided to review the current changes first, therefore we will run with these for three months in the first instance. I will now be initiating the delivery and display of leaflets around Demios in order to encourage people to apply for the new posts within the council.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on regular meetings between ourselves and Flitz

With very best regards

Hay'aan Malinconico

Return address is given as City Council Office (link in my siggie!)