Old September 11, 2018, 09:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Adventurer

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Aedaan Sinclair is a malevolent Minion
[AP] I Need a Hero, but I Suppose You'll Do

Everything was going according to plan.

The man before her was a bit on the scrawny end, but slaves would obey anyone - big or small - so long as you know how to wield the right tools. She had followed him for a few days now, keeping tabs on his movements and even catching sight of the few slaves he showcased during his market runs as if the poor thing was a trophy. It made Aedaan sick, fueled by a rage that had burned since the moment she laid eyes on him, but it wasn't until now that she had an opportunity to strike.

Well, correction. Everything wasgoing according to plan. Now, not so much.

In a darkened alleyway, the gypsy let out a small grunt as she found herself thrown up against a wall. He was surprisingly strong for a man who showed no visible muscle, pressing himself up against her in an attempt to pin her down so that she couldn't flee. "You'd make fer a mighty fine lass to wear on my arm. What say ye to showing me a bit of yer skill and mayhaps I'll protect ye from the cruelties of the world."

Gods, his thick and horrid breath felt like the sun was beating down against her neck. She struggled in his grip, but he had managed to get her pinned in a bad angle. An emerald gaze snapped over to meet his, allowing a gutteral snarl to erupt from those perfect lips he couldn't pull his gaze away from. "I'll show you cruelty, you little motherfe-mmm!" her words were cut off as he forced his mouth onto her's. She continued to try and break free, using all of her strength to at least get his disgusting face off of her's so that she could breathe.

Yeah. Things were going well. She needed to turn things around and fast before he got more of what he wanted.

Red rep preferred | CIR | Peer Mod Desk
Aedaan Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2018, 01:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Citizen

Wealth Tier: Bronze
Tyr Kjeldsson is unknown and forgotten
Nothing was going to plan.

Not that there was really a plan, so to speak. It was more of a goal, really. And, not even much of one of those, either. No, the big Vagaran who found himself stomping down the streets of Aelyria Prime, ax slung over his back with a leather thong so that the city guards and the general populace may find him less threatening, had only thoughts of glory and fortune when he left his village far to the north, beyond Jaedaxia. He just hadn't thought about how he would actually achieve those things.

But, those were worries and thoughts for another brightening. Now, he was exploring. Never had he imagined that so many buildings could exist in one place, or so many people could live together without warring over resources. It was quite fascinating to him. Sharp, pale blue eyes darted around, taking in the multitude of visual stimulants, from brightly colored painted doors to dark-skinned merchants in strange headwear to the strange, beast-like people that appeared to be dogs and cats who had suddenly decided they were people. Fascinating.

His feet took him down a less crowded street, and he sensed he was entering into the poorer areas. He chuckled and stroked his dark blond beard at the thought. Poor. This was right where he belonged in his current situation. He would have to find work soon. Or maybe just thump someone on their head and take their money. He would save that tactic as a last resort. Maybe.

Sounds from an alley caused him to pause. He peered into the shadowed corridor, eyes squinting to try and make out what was causing the commotion. A girl..and a man. And, from the barbarians vantage point, it sure looked as if the girl did not want to be treated as the man whose hands were pinning her to the wall wanted to treat her.

That would not do.

Stomping down the darkened alleyway toward the pair, his eyes soon adjusted to the dimness, his long stride carrying him quickly to the scene. One large hand took a grip on the scrawny man's shoulder and whirled him about with such force the would-be rapist found himself crashing into the opposite wall. An icey blue gaze bored menacingly into the man, the big Vagaran's hands clenching into sizeable fists.

"Get out of here before I lose my temper," his voice low and snarling and all too threatening.
Tyr Kjeldsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2018, 09:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Adventurer

In a situation such as this, it was important not to panic.

Aedaan had learned this due to previous experiences dealing with the 'cruel world' that the disgusting filth of a creature continued to perform. In those early times, tears would have fallen from olive cheeks as she went as far as hurting herself just to break free. There would have been a tremble in her thin frame, words pleading and begging for things to just stop so her mind could think straight.

Due to the success of those incidents as a result of her panic, she learned it was better to remain calm and collected.

Oh. And biting. Biting was always good. Right on the lip, too!

The man recoiled backwards, keeping his bony grip on her wrists as he spat out blood. What she didn't truly expect, however, was for the fether to start laughing. "Fiesty little lass, eh? Well, I'm lookin' forward to what ye got to offer!" With that, he finally released her - using his body to keep her cornered as he moved on to removing the loose clothing that framed her body quite nicely. Aedaan tried to fight back, but fear was starting to take hold despite her attempts. The tremble returned, trying to push the man away as her mind blanked on the weapon she technically wielded-

-things took a turn, but in her slowly growing panic she wasn't too sure if it was a good thing or a bad. The man that had managed to rip her blouse up was torn away from her, meeting the gaze of someone who appeared to be a giant. Aedaan backed up slowly, struggling to pull the tattered outfit up so she didn't appear the victim toward the new stranger. Gods, the last thing she needed was for another one to show up and try to claim her as a prize.

Unfortunately, things weren't going to well and that trend continued as the gypsy tripped backwards and collapsed onto the ground. She crawled until the back of the alley was pressed up against her, desperately searching for an escape plan for the previous predator was long gone. He had left with his tail between his legs after taking one single glance at the beast that Aedaan was now faced with.

Feth.

"S-stay back," she warned in her best attempt at a confident tone. Stammering didn't help that too well. An emerald gaze held a tear-filled fire as she tried to hide her exposed torso from the eyes of her new opponent.

Old September 12, 2018, 11:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Citizen

He watched the man run like the coward he was until he had disappeared into the street beyond the alley. Grunting with satisfaction that the problem was solved, he turned his attention to the girl whimpering on the ground. His pale blue eyes glinted with amusement as she crawled away from him, trapping herself against the wall. Silly girl.

He looked her over, searching for signs of injury, and, of course, studying her form. Slender of frame, smooth olive complexion, and hair blacker than a raven's feather. Definitely, a woman he could appreciate. But, it was those eyes that really stood out. Green as the brightening is long, and with a fire easily seen in even this shadowy alley. Oh, definitely a woman he could appreciate. The defiance he saw there reminded him of the women of his homeland. Strong, independent, passionate. His eyes lingered on her for a long moment before his mouth split into a smile.

"For Materna's sake, girl! I just saved you!" His voice boomed, echoing off the brick walls. But, gone was the snarling, threatening quality, replaced by a more vibrant, more mirthful tonality. Shaking his head at the silliness of a girl who didn't even know she was being rescued he stooped forward and offered a large hand. "Now, enough of all that whimpering and get that pretty arse up off the ground. And, wipe those tears, eh? I'm not going to hurt you."
Tyr Kjeldsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13, 2018, 09:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Adventurer

...did he just?

Fear melted into the floor as if it were nothing stronger than a simple puddle. There was going to be none of this demeaning bull, even from the giant of a man who had saved her life. Using her arms to keep her torn blouse together, she shot upright. Granted, she only managed to reach his torso but it was enough for her flaming gaze to meet his own. At this point, the level of attraction regarding the man in front of her was nothing more than an afterthought.

"First of all, keep your Gods out of this. Second? Don't you ever insult me in such a fashion again." She began to pace, hoping that her opponent would follow with only his eyes so that she could create an opening to get out. "How was I to know that you weren't the bigger fish claiming the prize that he was interested in? It's quite rude of you to assume my weakness in such a fashion."

A hesitant pause. If he was speaking the truth about not harming her, she supposed there wouldn't be any in trying to offer up an 'ounce' of kindness. "Got a name, brute?" She flashed a smirk in his direction.

Old September 13, 2018, 09:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Citizen

The amusement in those pale blue eyes grew as the young gypsy's anger took hold, and gone was the frightened girl from merely moments ago. He stood back, allowing her plenty of room, hands casually on his hips as he listened to her tirade, a broad smile on his lips. Oh yeah. He liked this one. She had spirit. Fire. There was a danger there, behind those eyes.

He watched her pace, looking for an opening, and he provided her all the room in the world. When she finished speaking her mind, his laughter echoed up and down the alleyway. "I couldn't keep the gods of it if I wanted to, girl. They're gods, after all. As for my name, it's Tyr."

He pulled a bundle that was lashed to the back of his belt and unfolded it, shaking out a heavy cloak before offering it to her. "Here, you can cover up with this. Might you share your name, then, little devil tongue?" Behind the amused gleam in his eyes, there was a touch of kindness, and his voice had softened just a touch, barely noticeable to any who were not paying attention to such things.
Old September 18, 2018, 10:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
Adventurer

Hm.

There were plenty of obvious openings, but there was a chance that it was a false offer to try and nab her in the midst of fleeing. He had a kind demeanor about him, despite his bulky size and ability to shift easily between that and threatening. Was this someone that she could trust? For now, she supposed there wouldn't be much harm. If need be, she could take one of the openings and give him a slash of her Talvia should he try and grab something he shouldn't.

"Aedaan,"
she replied as a slender arm reached out to accept the cloak. Upon slipping it on, her pleasant frame was dwarved beneath its comfort and warmth. An acceptable compromise since she she had already captured the man's interest. "Your Gods had nothing to do with it. You saved me and for that, you have my thanks." A small bow in her best attempt at being polite, though her gaze kept watch should he make any wrong moves. "Might I ask what brought you along this way? This alley was chosen for its lack of normal traffic."

Old September 18, 2018, 12:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Citizen

Tyr couldn't help to look at the gypsies rather pleasant curves one last time before the cloak he had given her hid them from sight. Inwardly, he sighed a little. He may have saved her from rape, but, he was still a man, after all. And she was a woman. A very attractive woman. And, he was sure she knew that fact, as well as the effect she had on men. There was a slight predatory look in those eyes.

Ah, so she was a whore. That explained why she was dressed as she was, and in such an area of the city. He had interrupted a business transaction gone wrong. Which would explain the initial anger that Aedaan had displayed toward him. He supposed if someone had interfered with his livelihood, he'd be upset as well. Pity he didn't have any coin...

Shrugging those broad shoulders he grinned at her dismissal of the gods. "True enough, I suppose. In any case, I just arrived in this city and was out and about exploring. I just happened to be walking by the opening of this alley when I heard your cries. And, well... I decided to help." He considered a moment then his grin grew broader.

"Though, at the moment, I'm not sure if I aided you or him." He jabbed a thumb toward the direction the man had run off.
Old September 24, 2018, 04:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Adventurer

In the realm of excuses, the giant that stood before her's was on the poor end. He just happened to walk near and hear her? So he just decided to come and help from the good of his heart? Yeah, right. One catch of his wandering gaze and she knew exactly what he wanted. She couldn't fault him, of course, for her features were meant to attract a certain level of attention. In her opinion, it would have been better for him to just come right out with it.

For now, however, things seemed to be safe enough so she decided to be a little bit more aggressive. She reached out and pulled his hand slowly toward her bosom, all the way until his raised thumb was pressed between her lovely set. A playful grin flashed across her recovering features, bringing a strength back that wasn't there before. "I can assure you that what you did aided him a lot more than it did me. In more ways than one, you pulled him out of one bad situation."

A moment's pause for dramatic effect before allowing his hand to drop from her grasp. "But if you want to make up for the error of your ways, I would be more than happy to oblige..." Her tone held a level of seduction that brought most men to their knees. It was a gift, what could she say? In truth, their session - should he accept - would be for more than just pleasure.

If he happened to be a slaver as well? Then she didn't luck out at all.

Old September 24, 2018, 04:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Citizen

Pale blue eyes followed the motion of his arm as Aedaan pulled it towards her. An eyebrow arched as his hand came to rest between her breasts, and his eyes slowly raised from that lovely sight to her own gaze. "Oh, I have no doubt of that, now, devil tongue. You are a dangerous woman. In more ways than one..." He flashed her another grin.

Her hand left his wrist, her offer coming in words smothered in sweet honey...and, being the young, hot-blooded male he was, there was no way in Aeternia he could decline. His hand remained where it was, opening now to firmly squeeze one of her soft orbs. She wasn't as bosomy as the Vagaran women he was used to, but, there was nothing to complain about here.

He wetted his lips, eyes still on hers as his other hand came to rest on the curve of her hip, pulling her to him. "I think I can muster an appropriate amends."

Money be damned. He'd worry about payment later if it came to that. Right now, his blood was boiling with the lust the gypsy drew from him as easily as one would draw mead from a cask, and it didn't take long for his cup to fill.
Old October 2, 2018, 06:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Adventurer

Ooh, devil tongue? She could certainly get used to that as a nickname down the road. That would have to wait, however, until she had a bit more solid ground beneath her feet. Once that was set, she could worry about nicknames that the public would give to the horrors of dead slavers in their tavern rooms.

For now she had a lovely piece of art before her, ready to be thoroughly examined. Aedaan gave into his pull, ensuring that there was a bit of a grind on her end as tender hands began to slide around his pockets - erm, his upper thighs and that lovely asset. Was she able to feel any sort of visa on him? There certainly wasn't any coin in there which meant that this would be done as gratitude rather than a paid act. Not her favorite kind, but he did sort of save her life.

He also fethed up her mission so he would have to find a way to pay her back on that one. Not with coin, necessarily. No, depending on how things went she had other plans in mind.

Deep emerald eyes looked up at him as pleasure consumed her lovely features, even going as far as biting her lower lip in anxious anticipation of what was to come. "Know of anywhere a bit more private and comfortable we could crash into?" She chose that particular phrasing due to the knowledge (from her initial search) that he was without coin.

If not, she supposed doing it in an alley wasn't all bad. She had certainly done it in worse places.

Old October 2, 2018, 09:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Citizen

The glint of lust began to form in his eyes, something that Aedaan was quite familiar with. His voice had grown a bit lower, a bit huskier as he mashed his lips to hers, kissing her roughly and passionately for a moment. The kiss broken, he licked his lips, tasting her there.

He shook his head and pushed her back against the wall of the alley. "Sorry. I've yet to find lodgings...." His large hands explored her body, testing her curves and finding them more than pleasing as his lips trailed kisses and nips up and down her neck and shoulder. A thrust of his hips pressed his.."asset"..against her, letting her feel the effect she was having on him.

He was on the verge of losing control to the lust this girl was instigating in him. What was it about her that had his blood hot? She was beautiful, no doubt, but, it was more than that. Was it the way her eyes flashed in the light..like emerald flames. The way she moved..the obvious grace of a warrior or a dancer. The confidence in her voice. Whatever it was, it had a hold of him at the moment, and he didn't care where they were, he just knew he had to experience her. Now.
Old October 12, 2018, 09:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
Adventurer

No visa. No coin. No lodgings. A babari, such as herself?

Well, that would have to be a question for after their little session of fun in the alley. It was clear that she had driven him to the point of near madness so it would be rude to prolong anything further. He was a bit rough, but she sort of liked it because it gave her permission to be the same way with him.

No more clothes! Just passion in the depths of a shadowed hallway.

They had done quite a lot. The poor woman was drenched in sweat, which did nothing more than add a glimmer to her exposed frame. She flashed him a wicked smile, leaning over to try and gather up her clothing. "Have you ever gone for a swim in the Sea of Diana? It's a good place to wash off after such a," she paused for a moment to allow her gaze to absorb all that she had done to him, "session."

The poor woman sounded breathless, each word taking a bit longer to release than usual. She had quite a bit of stamina, but it still got to her in one way or another. It ws truly a miracle that she could even stand at all, though her legs were a bit wobbily.

Old October 14, 2018, 11:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
Citizen

The Vagaran groaned as he crawled to his feet, his large, muscular body covered in a layer of sweat and some grime from the alleyway. He looked about, trying to figure out where his clothes and axe had gone off too, his breath slowly returning to normal. For such a tiny thing, this girl was strong and had some stamina. And was flexible. Very very flexible.

Finding his pants, he stumbled a bit trying to pull them on. Finally managing to pull them up, he turned ice blue eyes to the gypsy, catching her gaze as she was taking him in. "Devil-tongue is right...." he said breathlessly, a lustful gleam in his eye as stored that particularly memory safely away. The things that girl could do.....

Wiping the sweat from his brow, he grabbed up his axe and cuirass and shook his head at her. "No, I haven't...but, it sounds like a great idea to me." His eyes roamed over her gleaming, naked curves. "The longer I have the pleasure of seeing you without clothes, the happier I'll be." He chuckled and picked up the cloak he had loaned her earlier, extending it out to her "Lead the way."
Old October 19, 2018, 04:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Adventurer

With Tyr's cloak hiding her delicate frame and bundled up clothing, they set off toward their new destination. She had a decent understanding of the city so she was able to navigate through dark alleyways so that no one could catch them unaware. Not that she minded, of course, but she had to take caution in case her new companion was sensitive to being seen in public.

Although, if that were the case he might have to get over it. Once they got to the sea, Aedaan set down all of the clothes (and his cloak) on the dock before diving in head first. It was a good few minutes before she reappeared along the surface, brushing raven locks out of her face. She flashed Tyr a playful grin. "Coming?"

In truth, she found him intriguing. Why would a babari help out anyone when they ran the risk of it being taken the wrong way and arrested? 'Common citizens' were pathetic fools in need of a slave so they might do whatever is necessary to obtain one. It was a sick, cruel world that they lived in. However, it was nice to have an exception every now and then. Particularly one of muscle and excellent stamina.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: