Old August 11, 2003, 09:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Chasing Darkness

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Ministra is a glorious SuperheroMinistra is a glorious SuperheroMinistra is a glorious SuperheroMinistra is a glorious Superhero

Ministra

Last edited by Ministra; April 12, 2017 at 11:38 AM.
Ministra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2003, 08:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Chasing Darkness

Ministra is a glorious SuperheroMinistra is a glorious SuperheroMinistra is a glorious SuperheroMinistra is a glorious Superhero

~About the Minx~

Race: Medonian Elf / Vampire
Physical Description:

Ministra is a modest 5'5. Her legs are long and toned. A well curved hip gives way to a nicely shaped stomach. Her lips are full and scarlet in color. Behind her lips hide a set of perfect white teeth. High cheekbones accentuate her face and give her a somewhat regal air. Her eyes are a brilliant blue. Her hair is a mahogany brown and falls past her shoulders in waves. On the right side, is a grey streak which she received after a harrowing unbinding experience.

Personality:

Impulsive by nature, Ministra usually acts before she thinks. Whatever the consequences of her actions, she is slow to take responsibility for them. Thinking instead that others should have just allowed her to have her way. Her moods change quicker than the tides; flowing from breezy to rage in an instant.

She is forever on the quest for something fun. Her long life has led her to believe that there is nothing that matters more than enjoying one's own self.

Her selfishness and vanity has oftentimes caused her great pain. That, coupled with her inability to admit any wrong doing on her part, has led to a lifetime of loneliness. She can rarely see beyond the exact moment in which she is living. Nothing matters to her except the here and now. The future is too far to see, and the past cannot be changed.

Scars:

Secrets :
Left palm- received after cutting herself with a dagger during a drunken fit. Trysvale

Right lower abdomen- plunged a dagger into herself as a sacrifice to Jalat. Vortex

Left forearm- blade slash from a hunt in Prime

Right shoulder- blade slash from a fight in Prime

Left neck- two puncture wounds from a vampire's bite Ziel Aerca

Just above the right breast- two puncture wounds from a vampire's bite Ziel Aerca

Clothing

Various outfits in varying shades of black.
Light Leather Armor
Secrets :

Citizens of Aelyria's Thoughts

Secrets :
Ministra's habit of smiling for no immediately discernable reason was beginning to make him nervous. --Mordeneb Ashcliff

Ministra was more seductive in appearance than any woman he had seen. --Constable at the Tirisfal Gaol

My...what a terrible excuse for a Smoothskin. --Ormand Tengear

She must not be that smart, to say those words in elf, around an elf. I thought that they would of hired smarter people. --Leria Tengear

Finally, someone who has little respect for a tight grip. It was about time I met someone like this. I was begining to get bored..." --Phorkias

She was a mystery wraped up in an enigma surrounded by a conundrum. --Palacrisis D Jones

She was beautiful, but her eyes were hard, and cold. They were eyes that were hungry for power. --Gavyn Lihadd

Well, this elf had certainly proved her immaturity. --Darian

And I plan on watching that Ministra for a while. --Leria Tengear

Kiarin decided to keep his eye on her if he should run across her again. --Kiarin 'Ip Panthar

I had planed to do just that. Keep an eye on her I mean. --Gotex

You might want to keep an eye on her if she comes back. --Mordeneb Ashcliff

Slap her around a bit, that's what she needed. --Ariel Longwing

Then on the other hand, he still had the most attractive young elven woman close to him, a sensation he would have to admit to most thouroughly enjoying. --Dimnersti

He knew that her emotions were paramount and her feelings dictated her actions. --Palacrisis D Jones

I believe that you are a wolf in a sea of sheep. --Gotex

Ministra walked talked and exuded a sex appeal that was a dynamic of her being. There was nothing contrived nothing false, she was sheer raw attraction. --Palacrisis D Jones

You, Ministra, are a wild mare running free on the planes. A spirited and beauteous prize to be won. But I haven’t the power to tame you. --Ranen

Shes the sexiest evil creature in all of Telath!! --Brito Kognas (OOC board)

Soft handshake, a little irritability, but an astounding sense of observation. She certainly knows what she wants and how to get things done her way! --Andrea Marsilia

Why milady, if we have the ability to deliver news through futuristic means of broadcasting like TV, you are perfect as the main newscaster! --Blackcain

She had a mercurial temperament. --Calanon

He had always found elven women to have a surreal sort of the beauty - the type that intimidated even him on too frequent an occasion. This one, though, had something more to her he couldn't place... a manner beyond the beauty that commanded one's attention. -- Adynirach Thorne

I will love you, forever and always, until the very last of my days. --Adynirach Thorne

If you are dangerous, just make sure I die staring into those eyes of yours. --Rafael LeBeau

You make me happy Ministra, so I'm willing to overlook any and all of your flaws if it means being close to you. --Rafael LeBeau

Last edited by Ministra; August 16, 2017 at 12:07 PM.
Old September 10, 2003, 06:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Chasing Darkness

~History~

Ministra was born to her parents Minat and Sayistra. Her name came about as a combination of her parent’s. She was an only child and as a result was spoiled rotten. Her family was among the wealthy of the city. She can remember playing with the other children of the town and flaunting her new toys to them.

Even as a young child, Ministra had an eye and a mind for disaster. She loved nothing more than to wreak havoc on people, and her parents encouraged it. She used to write the incidents down in journals, and her parents would delight in hearing her tales.

When Min was seventy, her parents died. They both had been depressed for a long time. Minat, her father, had been an artist. All his work for the past few patterns had been riddled with dark themes and desires. His last painting had been of a male elf. The elf was sitting on a cold, hard slab of stone and lightening could be seen in the background. In his lower right abdomen was a dagger. Fresh blood flowed from the wound and the elf’s hands were raised up to the sky in exhalation. He wore a smile on his tear-stained face. It appeared as if the elf had stuck the dagger there himself. It was an impressionist style painting.

Her mother, Sayistra, had also been an artist. But what her father did with paints, her mother did with words. Sayistra was a poet. Her last poem had said
Quote:
Dwelt on this plane for too long
Restless
Know all there is to know
Weary
Nothing here anymore
Change
Going to seek a higher mountain.
It was pretty clear to anyone who cared to notice that her parents were no longer happy people. They satiated Ministras hunger for material possessions, but they could never satiate their own hunger for spiritual enlightenment. On their wedding anniversary, they both killed themselves. Ministra found them in bed together; two daggers, two stab wounds, two bodies, one orphan.

That was it, the elf was scarred. She had seen her parent’s dull, lifeless bodies. Her world had been torn away from her. Immediately she was thrown onto the streets. Nothing. Until Hynd caught wind of the ordeal. Hynd was a tall Vysstichi, but he had all the looks of a Moriquendi. He had the whole government fooled as to his true patronage. He took the young elf in and continued to raise her and teach her.

Ministra’s shrewd mind and ability to come up with invaluable schemes caused Hynd to appoint her as his chief advisor. She was merely seventy-five when this appointment took place. The people of the town gossiped about this. She must have been sleeping with him for him to have appointed her to such an important position. She couldn’t have earned the position, oh no, that was quite unfeasible. But the truth was she had earned the position. Hynd never laid a hand on her. He became a father to her. He taught her everything he knew, most importantly he led her down the path of Chaos.

During this time, the elf had many men come to her bed. One such man went by the name of Ralyir. Ralyir had been a handsome elf. He and Ministra were together for a period of ten patterns. One would think they were very serious about each other. Not so. Ministra could never find herself being exclusive to just one man. There were too many in the world to stick with only one. Of course Ralyir knew this when he got into the relationship with her. But she had made it quite clear that he was not to see anyone else. One night, he broke that promise. And to his dismay, Ministra found out about it.

She rushed into the room and found Ralyir in the act with some harlot from the local brothel. Instead of flying into a rage she stayed calm and simply watched. Keeping her eyes on the couple in the bed, she walked over to the fireplace and picked up the metal poker. Metal doesn’t take too long to heat up. She stuck the poker in the fire and waited for it to glow red. Ralyir and the girl still did not notice Ministra in the room. Taking the heated rod, she climbed onto the bed, smiling. The flat side of the poker was then laid into his back. He had been branded. Ralyir screamed with a mixture of pain and surprise at being caught. The young girl in the bed flew out the door without bothering to pick up her clothes.

Ralyir tried to explain himself, but Ministra would have none of it. Smiling wickedly through the whole ordeal, she laid the elf down on his back and climbed on top of him. He must have thought he was being forgiven, because Ralyir started to smile too. This made Min’s grin grow even broader. She reached her hand down and slit his throat.

Ministra and Hynd planned massacres and other projects in the name of Jalat. Since Hynd had such an important role in the government he had many resources at his beck and call. But one day, Hynd was too cocky. He was found out. Subsequently, him and all his staff were sentenced to be executed. Because of his love for Ministra, Hynd turned from Death and sought out a Dianite Temple to save Ministra and erase all memory she had of him and Jalat. They did so and Ministra somehow escaped from the city. But all her memory of anything even remotely linked to Jalat had disappeared, she was 118.

For two patterns, Ministra wandered around as an elf scared and confused about her past. Nothing noteworthy happened during that time. It wasn’t until she had turned 120 that her memory started to return. It came slowly, but once she arrived in the necromantic city of Vortex, it all came flooding back. Finally, some semblance of the old Ministra returned. She was ruthless and cruel once again. Her quest for power and revenge had begun.

Last edited by Ministra; April 12, 2017 at 11:39 AM.
Old September 11, 2003, 06:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Chasing Darkness

~Miscellaneous~

Major Items/Equipment:

Secrets :
Sterling Wealth Tier
Ornate flask
Basic Lockpicking set
Two daggers etched saying "Aa’ amin tyar gurtha " -- from Tirisfal Forge
Imperial Visa (reissued)
Leatherbound notebook (gift from Percy)
Guitar (AGM Crimson)
Light Leather armor (gift from Sliucha)
1 ticket from the ticketmaster of Aeyr's hidden city beneath Aelyria Prime, accessed through the Drummer's Pub. Good for a small favor from any of the dealers there, or for a special product/good from one of the shops. Obtained here
Necromancer Skull: Reagent for Necromancy, Adept strength suitable. Alternatively used for Alchemy, Spellbreaking, etc. Obtained here

Titles/Positions/Jobs:

Secrets :
Alabaster's Gem and Stone Works (quit)
Chief Reporter for the Voice (quit)
Tirisfal Employment Officer (quit)

Important Kills:

Secrets :
Senarus (pc)
There are too many NPCs to care to link

Last edited by Ministra; May 25, 2017 at 07:49 PM.
Old January 28, 2017, 07:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Chasing Darkness

~Current Adventures~

Era XXIV

Winter

(Aelyria Prime) The other side (Min)
[Aelyria Prime] The Start Of...Something? (Ministra)
[Prime] ~Mud Wrestling with Jade and Ministra~
[Prime] Shallow beauty, hallowed beauty [Ministra]
[Aelyria Prime] Chasing Shadows (Ministra)
[Aelyria Prime] And Who Am I, Again?

Spring

Aelyria Prime

[Prime] ~Does Death Still Become Her?~
[Prime] ~To Steal a Moment~ (Adynirach)
[Prime- Ministra] Just don't *touch me*
[Aelyria Prime] Fancy Seeing You Here
[Aelyria Prime] ~Take Me Downtown~ (Adynirach)
[Aelyria Prime] That's the "Gaol"
[Prime] ~Trapped Together~
[Aelyria Prime] Gettin' Too Old for this Feth (Adynirach and Ministra)
[Aelyria Prime] And Then There Were Two

Jaedaxia

[Jaedaxia] ~On Your Left~
[Château Mavloix] The Power in a Name (Ministra, Kailin)
[Jaedaxia:Chateau Mavloix] So an Elf, a Thief and a Student walked into a party....

Primus Gaudeo

[Primus Gaudeo] Connect the Dots

Ziel Aerca

[Ziel Aerca] A Mini Party
[Ziel Aerca] This is Our House
[Ziel Aerca] Lock and Key
[Ziel Aerca] ~Tell a Lie Often Enough~ (Rafael)
[Ziel Aerca] ~The Predator and the Prey~ (Private)

Aelyria Prime

[Aelyria Prime] These Words Don't Come Easily
[Aelyria Prime] ~Watch Where You're Walking~
[Aelyria Prime] ~Mission Impossible: Mini's Mini-ons~
[Prime] Friends of friends should be friends, friends!
(Aelyria Prime) A Bloody, Bloody... Friendship! [Ministra]
[Aelyria Prime] ~One Weird Trick~
[Aelyria Prime] ~Do You Feel Lucky, Punk~
[Aelyria Prime] Kill Me With the Poison of an Evil You Hold
[Aelyria Prime] No Stopping This Devil Inside

Summer

Loremark Forest yuck...

[Loremark Forest] A frolic in the Deep..Dark...Under

Jaedaxia

[Jaedaxia] I got nothing real, just empty spaces to fill
[Jaedaxia] Lighting candles to a cynical saint
[Jaedaxia] ~Don't Toy With Me~
[Jaedaxia] You truly are the stuff of nightmares

Ziel Aerca

[Ziel Aerca] Thanks for the Drugs (Sliucha)
[ZA] We need social reform 'cause we're just so criminal [Ministra]
[SLG] Don't care about the dress code, put it on let's go [Ministra]

Autumn

Imperia

[Imperia] This is a Thread Title

Last edited by Ministra; August 16, 2017 at 12:05 PM.
Old February 1, 2017, 08:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Chasing Darkness

~Training~
Level Charts

L2 Necromancy 8 Exp | Journeyman
∎∎ ∎∎∎∎ ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎

L2 Dagger, Short Blade [Bladed Weapons] 6 Exp | Veteran
∎∎ ∎∎∎∎∎∎ ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎

L1 Zinn'ka, Unarmed Combat 3 Exp | Basic
∎∎ ∎∎∎ ∎∎∎∎∎∎ ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎

Lore:
Lockpicking

Training old system:

Last edited by Ministra; August 11, 2017 at 12:42 PM.
Old February 13, 2017, 09:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Chasing Darkness

~Expositions~

Mini Musings

Spring XXIV
Aelyria Prime

Ministra stood before the mirror and sighed. She hardly recognized the face before her. There was a warmth in her blue eyes that she had never seen. Her features, once sharp and taut, were somehow more delicate now. The lips that had before only ever pulled into wicked grins, were soft and supple. There was the hint of sun on her once pale skin. The elf reached to her forehead and, with trembling fingers, traced the lines of her face as if she were a stranger.

It was funny how much a person could change in the course of a month.

The elf did not find it funny. She was terrified of who she had become. Who was she now? No longer free to roam the dark passageways of any city, Ministra was a dog on a leash. Her fingers rose to her throat as if she could feel the collar around her neck.

But would she have it any other way?

The elf supposed she wouldn't. She was alive now. No longer jumping from shadow to shadow in the same pattern every brightening. Her days were now filled with light and hope for a future free from the chaos that had been her life.

But then she did yearn for her past life. For over two centuries, she had been beholden to no one. She was a drifter, who came and went as she pleased. All that mattered in the world was herself. It was better that way; easier.

Now she had someone to care about. Now someone cared about her. Actually cared. It was something she had never known. Men came and went from Ministra's life like the tides in a brightening. She would use them until they were no longer of service to her. And then she would abandon them. None of them seemed to mind much. The elf always kept herself a healthy distance from any sort of real feelings.

This one though. She turned to gaze upon the man lying in bed. This one would be her undoing. He already had undone her. The mask that she had spent her entire life creating, had been shattered by a human. A human who would threaten to leave her when his brief life had extinguished. A human who she feared had already broken her.

She didn't know what she was without him anymore. She felt as if she hadn't existed before him. Memories of her parents would float to her mind when he spoke of his own family. Memories that she had extinguished long before. Memories that she did not want to explore or experience. She had hardened her heart to her childhood and this human was threatening it. Ministra did not want to experience those thoughts ever again.

It didn't matter what she wanted anymore though. Nothing that she had ever done mattered anymore. She didn't know how she could exist without that human. She didn't know how she had survived this long without him.

Everything in her told her to run. She had to get out. She had to leave the city and disappear. It was what she was good at. She'd been running from one situation, retreating from another, her entire life. The elf sighed and fingered her collar once more because she knew she could not run. She could not return to the darkness that had once bound her. Yet it called to her.

Every darkening the shadows whispered her name. Every alley grabbed at her soul and threatened to swallow her. Her bloodlust hadn't been satiated in cycles. She'd stopped for him. What did that say of her that she could just do that? It was a question that she couldn't answer. She'd given up her entire life to live in a manner in which the rogue wanted. Maybe it was because she knew she wouldn't have to do it forever. Because she knew in the blink of an eye, he would grow old and leave her and she could return to the life that she was destined to lead.

Or maybe it was because she liked the sunslight on her face. Maybe it was because the bloodlust had been replaced by something else. Her dead heart was beating again. Brought back to life by someone who didn't believe in death magic. How could he not believe in it, when he himself had resurrected her?

She sighed and climbed into the bed. The figure next to her moaned and wrapped a languid arm around her, pulling her close to him. Ministra shut her eyes against her darkness and pressed her face into the pillow. Her heart thudded against her chest. He couldn't leave her. She would melt into a puddle and cease to exist. She didn't want to go back.

As much as his morals felt like a collar. As much as she felt like she had lost herself. She'd also found herself in him. She'd found a person that she never even considered being. Each brightening was a new discovery of her reborn self. She spoke more. She felt emotions other than rage. She cared. She loved.

She was frightened every single brightening. Would she make him angry? Would she disappoint him? Would he leave her? Was she good enough?

Ministra drew a trembling breath and let it out slowly. Only time would tell.

Ziel Aerca
following this thread...

How can you mend a broken heart?

By destroying others. The elf stalked the shadows of Ziel Aerca as she had done for so many eras in so many other cities. She would taste blood this darkening. It had been far too long. The entire season had been a waste. She'd allowed herself to be collared by a man. The elf who parents would warn them against, had thought she was in love and the streets were safer for it.

She grinned wickedly as her prey came closer. Daggers glinted in the scant light. That familiar bloodlust, the one thing Ministra had ever been able to count upon, thrummed lightly behind her eyes. The man came closer. He was within reach. It wouldn't be difficult. She'd chosen an a soft target to ease herself back into her life's work. Dead, blue eyes watched him approach. Then watched the back of his head as he made his way safely down the alley.

She had frozen.

Somehow her daggers were back in their sheaths and her back was against the wall. Ministra found she couldn't breath. She clawed at her throat, but it didn't help. What was happening to her? What had already happened to her? Why couldn't she just slip back into her former routine?

Her legs gave out from under her, and the world became taller. She had been cast aside; put out. The man who had turned her head from darkness and pulled her from the shadows had determined her unworthy. The elf had never before been made to feel so utterly useless. But perhaps he was right. Perhaps Ministra had done too many nasty things to be worthy of love and happiness. She'd caused too much pain over her life and what happiness she would have been due was gone.

She couldn't believe that to be true. She had walked in the sunslight. She had felt it on her face. And she had felt the love that could be given her by another. She had felt the love that she was capable of giving. The selfish, vain elf had been able to hold someone above herself. She held him there still, even though he had pushed her into the cold. She couldn't find a way to hate him.

Ministra should have known her hunting trip would come fruitless when she couldn't even muster the energy to pray to Jalat beforehand. She'd all but abandoned him too in her romance with the human. She'd let everything fall away. She was still clinging to the girl she'd discovered on the rooftop of Aelyria Prime. That girl had been unbridled, unburdened and happy. She would give anything for that. She had given everything in an attempt to regain that. And now she felt she didn't want any of what she'd given back. She was still seeking that perfect moment again.

Her breath returned to her in long, deep rhythm as her arms wrapped around her knees. Her head buried into her arms. Ministra shivered. She'd never minded the cold before. Now, after feeling love's warmth; it was unbearable. Her breath began to quicken as her heart turned in her chest. It felt as if someone had punched through her bone and was ripping it out of her. She cried out in anguish. Tear stained cheeks reached to the sky as she sought release from this life.

She was dying. Inch by inch, she could feel the warmth being ripped from her. She wasn't going to fight it. She was tired of fighting; tired of running. She'd been caught once and she thought she would never have to run again. She had been wrong. The elf was too marred by the sins of her past for anyone to want her. So what would she want of the world now? Nothing.

Ministra didn't want anything anymore. The elf fell to her side and sobbed into the ground; remembering the last things she had said to him. He would forever think that was how she really felt. Ministra was a monster. She'd always known it. And for all the things she had done before, all the truly wicked things, the elf thought that was the worst. She been evil.

People passed her in the alley without a word. She was just another vagrant sleeping in the streets of Ziel Aerca. She had no one to love her. No one cared that she was an outcast. She had truly turned invisible.

Last edited by Ministra; April 12, 2017 at 11:40 AM.
Old February 24, 2017, 01:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
Chasing Darkness

~Relationships~

NPCs:

Minat
Deceased
Ministra's father. He was a moderately successful painter who explored themes of death. He found a profound beauty with the concept of ending a life. He would often strangle his models so he could see what it looked like in their eyes when the light went out. His paintings have procured a cult following over the eras since his death. His early works were bright and cheerful. It is unknown what caused his shift to the darkness. He spoiled Ministra rotten with material objects and always had a kind word for her. Thinking her to be perfection, Minat taught her that she was the center of the universe. He and his wife committed suicide on their wedding anniversary, leaving Ministra alone in the world. It had been his idea. He wanted to see what crossing the threshold felt like. He hadn't intended on staying dead, but something went wrong with his plan.

Sayistra
Deceased
Ministra's mother. She was a moderately successful poet. Her subject matter was always about death and what was on the other side. One of her poems served as a suicide note to Ministra. She sabotaged her husband's resurrection plan, wanting to cross the umblat permanently. She spoiled Ministra, but was distant and cold. She taught her how to use her looks to get whatever she wanted. She was a journeyman necromancer.

Hynd
Presumed dead
A successful vysstichi businessman that took Ministra under his wing after her parents' deaths. He loved her like a daughter. Ministra was enamored with him. They committed massacres together including razing several small villages that had slighted him. He taught her the ways of Jalat and was grooming her to take over his business empire. He was found out by the Church of Diana. He confessed everything to them and pleaded with them to erase Ministra's memory of him and all he had taught her. They obliged. Ministra's memory has since been restored. She does not know the actual fate of her former mentor.

Ralyir
Deceased
Ministra's first love. A Medonian elf who attempted to turn her head from darkness. He genuinely loved Ministra and could see the goodness that wanted to thrive within her. He attempted to take her away from Hynd. It was an illusion constructed by Hynd that caused him to cheat on Ministra. He thought he was bedding her. Ministra found him coupling with the other woman, and killed him.

PCs:

Darian
Presumed dead
Former office mates, Ministra and Darian formed a bond. She doesn't know how to describe that bond. But it was there. He irritated her beyond belief. And he made it known that she did the same. The dracon was always judging her and looking down upon her. And Ministra was always making a mess of his lovely stacks of books.

Palacrisis D'Jones
Unknown
When Ministra met Palacrisis, he was the thane of Trysvale. They entered into a romance wherein he lavished her with beautiful things and still allowed her to run free and do whatever she wanted. She thought herself in a sort of shallow love with him. She liked the pretty things she received along with the freedom. But it was superficial mostly. He was more enamored with the thought of her than she was with anything of him.

Adynirach Thorne
Alive
The two met by chance one darkening and watched the suns rise from the rooftops. They embarked upon a whirlwind romance, wherein Ministra lost sight of herself in him. She found she wanted to change into a better person for him. But his own personal demons were too much and he pushed her away.

Rafael Lebeau
Alive
The pair met in a tavern and wound up going on a drug induced trip together. Ministra loves his free spirit and willingness to be nothing other than himself. It doesn't hurt that his compliments flow freely and often. He is a bit of a spectacle, and Ministra sometimes finds it difficult to keep up with him. But she tries her best. Rafa can always be counted on to divert Ministra's attention from brooding towards something fun.

Etienne Theodallion de l'Avarrée
Undead
The two met after a failed murder attempt on Ministra's part. The Trelorean helped her find a new target and coaxed her through to completion. He then fed on her. Ministra doesn't know his true nature, but she is enamored to have finally found someone like her again. He doesn't try to change her. He understands her bloodlust and cultivates it.

Last edited by Ministra; August 16, 2017 at 12:07 PM.