Old February 4, 2013, 02:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Famous

Ryori Holloway is an infamous VillainRyori Holloway is an infamous Villain

Ryori Holloway

Last edited by Ryori Holloway; July 20, 2013 at 09:54 PM.
Ryori Holloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15, 2013, 07:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Famous

Name:
Ryori Holloway
Aliases: Raven, Cassandra Ard'enelle
Race: Human, half-Rhagrhnd

Physical Description:
Playby used: Jennifer Connelly
Ryori averages in height around 5'8". Her hair is long and curly, black in color. Her body type would best be described as "athletic". The first place people are typically drawn to is her eyes, which are a shade of blue so unnaturally pale that most individuals consider them unnerving to see, as though they have almost no pigmentation.

Upon a close look, her physic closely resembles that of an impure Rhagrhnd. The only thing to give away the impurity of the heritage is her raven black hair and that her skin, while certainly more pale than most humans', is noticeably more colored than a pureblood Rhagrhnd. Many of her inherent personality traits also seem to lend credence to that ancestry.

While she is normally modestly dressed, without her clothing it is easy to tell her background: slave. Ryori boasts more scars and markings than the average slave, particularly on her back, due to her rebellious nature.

Known distinctive scars:
~Branding of a needle thin cross encompassed by a teardrop. Location: Chest above right breast.
~Bite marks from a large animal. Location: Left forearm.
~Burnt skin. Location: Right palm.

Chat quote of the week:
[14:50:15] <Veleraen> "Velair Airlines" - We make you feel like you're on an airship.

Last edited by Ryori Holloway; January 12, 2014 at 02:17 AM.
Old February 15, 2013, 07:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Famous

Ryori isn't prejudiced. She hates all people equally. If apathy were an art form, Ryori would be a highly versed professional. To say she has trust issues would be a hilarious understatement. Naturally suspicious and paranoid, Ryori is inherently volatile, with a sharp tongue and a nasty disposition. Approach with caution; or at the very least with the expectation that you'll lose a limb of some kind during the interaction.

Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test™

INTJ
Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(62%) Judging(44%)
  • You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

.: |The Scientist| :.

As an INTJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in primarily via your intuition. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things rationally and logically.

INTJs live in the world of ideas and strategic planning. They value intelligence, knowledge, and competence, and typically have high standards in these regards, which they continuously strive to fulfill. To a somewhat lesser extent, they have similar expectations of others.

With Introverted Intuition dominating their personality, INTJs focus their energy on observing the world, and generating ideas and possibilities. Their mind constantly gathers information and makes associations about it. They are tremendously insightful and usually are very quick to understand new ideas. However, their primary interest is not understanding a concept, but rather applying that concept in a useful way. Unlike the INTP, they do not follow an idea as far as they possibly can, seeking only to understand it fully. INTJs are driven to come to conclusions about ideas. Their need for closure and organization usually requires that they take some action.

INTJ's tremendous value and need for systems and organization, combined with their natural insightfulness, makes them excellent scientists. An INTJ scientist gives a gift to society by putting their ideas into a useful form for others to follow. It is not easy for the INTJ to express their internal images, insights, and abstractions. The internal form of the INTJ's thoughts and concepts is highly individualized, and is not readily translatable into a form that others will understand. However, the INTJ is driven to translate their ideas into a plan or system that is usually readily explainable, rather than to do a direct translation of their thoughts. They usually don't see the value of a direct transaction, and will also have difficulty expressing their ideas, which are non-linear. However, their extreme respect of knowledge and intelligence will motivate them to explain themselves to another person who they feel is deserving of the effort.

INTJs are natural leaders, although they usually choose to remain in the background until they see a real need to take over the lead. When they are in leadership roles, they are quite effective, because they are able to objectively see the reality of a situation, and are adaptable enough to change things which aren't working well. They are the supreme strategists - always scanning available ideas and concepts and weighing them against their current strategy, to plan for every conceivable contingency.

INTJs spend a lot of time inside their own minds, and may have little interest in the other people's thoughts or feelings. Unless their Feeling side is developed, they may have problems giving other people the level of intimacy that is needed. Unless their Sensing side is developed, they may have a tendency to ignore details which are necessary for implementing their ideas.

The INTJ's interest in dealing with the world is to make decisions, express judgments, and put everything that they encounter into an understandable and rational system. Consequently, they are quick to express judgments. Often they have very evolved intuitions, and are convinced that they are right about things. Unless they complement their intuitive understanding with a well-developed ability to express their insights, they may find themselves frequently misunderstood. In these cases, INTJs tend to blame misunderstandings on the limitations of the other party, rather than on their own difficulty in expressing themselves. This tendency may cause the INTJ to dismiss others input too quickly, and to become generally arrogant and elitist.

INTJs are ambitious, self-confident, deliberate, long-range thinkers. Many INTJs end up in engineering or scientific pursuits, although some find enough challenge within the business world in areas which involve organizing and strategic planning. They dislike messiness and inefficiency, and anything that is muddled or unclear. They value clarity and efficiency, and will put enormous amounts of energy and time into consolidating their insights into structured patterns.

Other people may have a difficult time understanding an INTJ. They may see them as aloof and reserved. Indeed, the INTJ is not overly demonstrative of their affections, and is likely to not give as much praise or positive support as others may need or desire. That doesn't mean that he or she doesn't truly have affection or regard for others, they simply do not typically feel the need to express it. Others may falsely perceive the INTJ as being rigid and set in their ways. Nothing could be further from the truth, because the INTJ is committed to always finding the objective best strategy to implement their ideas. The INTJ is usually quite open to hearing an alternative way of doing something.
When under a great deal of stress, the INTJ may become obsessed with mindless repetitive, Sensate activities, such as over-drinking. They may also tend to become absorbed with minutia and details that they would not normally consider important to their overall goal.

INTJs need to remember to express themselves sufficiently, so as to avoid difficulties with people misunderstandings. In the absence of properly developing their communication abilities, they may become abrupt and short with people, and isolationists.

INTJs have a tremendous amount of ability to accomplish great things. They have insight into the Big Picture, and are driven to synthesize their concepts into solid plans of action. Their reasoning skills gives them the means to accomplish that. INTJs are most always highly competent people, and will not have a problem meeting their career or education goals. They have the capability to make great strides in these arenas. On a personal level, the INTJ who practices tolerances and puts effort into effectively communicating their insights to others has everything in his or her power to lead a rich and rewarding life.

Want to know your character's personality type?
The Test
The Personality Descriptions

Chat quote of the week:
[14:50:15] <Veleraen> "Velair Airlines" - We make you feel like you're on an airship.

Last edited by Ryori Holloway; February 16, 2013 at 05:46 PM.
Old February 15, 2013, 07:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Famous

Achievements Earned

[Xet Invasion] The Light Will Abandon You
Glory of the Xet Invasion – Achieve a crushing victory in the Mal’thresh encounter.
Steady Racer – Survive the raid encounter while suffering from debuffs in the majority of the rounds.

Avengers Assemble
Do Not Tempt The Person Who Killed Fate

Chat quote of the week:

Last edited by Ryori Holloway; February 12, 2014 at 09:55 PM.
Old February 15, 2013, 07:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Famous

Major Possessions:

Items with special properties
• Manacles of the Shadowflame
Secrets :
The red leather bracers [from her original armor set] have been liquified by the shadowflame, and are now fused with her flesh. The Manacles of the Shadowflame respond to her heart rate; in times of danger, they will manifest a sphere of shadowflame around her that is able to deflect a limited number of physical blows or absorb an initiate level spell. This is the equivalent of the Journeyman-level Necromancy spell, Spirit Armor. She may seek to have the bracers removed by a suitable level mage (mod’s discretion). If she does so, they will become ineffective.

Earnings: 80cpc as a lieutenant in the Ziel Aerca militia.
Room and board is provided for by the city of Ziel Aerca.

Ledger:

Current Wealth: 2323
Timestamp
Description
Deposit
Withdrawal
Winter, Era XX/XXI PF Leather Warhorse Armor*Price approved by GM Gentleman 700
Winter, Era XX/XXI PF Ziel Aerca Militia wages 1,200
Autumn, Era XX PF One cloak, see link below 160
Autumn, Era XX PF Weapon purchases/repairs 300
Summer/Autumn, Era XX PF Hegemony WagesCause screw doing wages weekly, seasonally is the way to go 1,700
Summer, Era XX PF Weapon purchases 225
Summer, Era XX PF Hegemony Wages 100  
Summer, Era XX PF Hegemony Wages 100  
Summer, Era XX PF Horse and equipment 1,292
Summer, Era XX PF Pit Fight Tournament 450  
Summer, Era XX PF Hegemony Wages since Spring (approved by Kaar) 1,300  
Spring, Era XX PF Leather Armor 450
Spring, Era XX PF Hegemony Wages 100  
Spring, Era XX PF Hegemony Wages

Spring, Era XX PF Hegemony Wages 100  
Spring, Era XX PF
Hegemony Wages

Spring, Era XX PF
Hegemony Wages

Spring, Era XX PF Hegemony Wages

Chat quote of the week:

Last edited by Ryori Holloway; December 19, 2013 at 03:00 PM.
Old February 15, 2013, 07:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Famous

At the age of three, Ryori was kidnapped from her parents and sold into slavery. The only knowledge she has of her life before being a slave is fleeting memories of her parents. She knows of no family, and has no friends (mostly because she doesn't care to take the time or effort to make them). She has never had a real home, having been passed back and forth between numerous slave owners who had a difficult time tolerating her rebellious attitude. There are, of course, specifics on her history and experiences she's had as a slave... but those who are curious will learn this best through RP.

HISTORY LEARNED THROUGH RP SO FAR

Magic Dwells in the Forest [Ceniel]
~~~~~~~~~~
In post number 14, Ryori has a flashback to the moment where her last owner Jaek gave her the brand that is on her chest. While it is unclear what exactly happened during the entire encounter, it is obvious that before Ryori was branded she'd been severely beaten.

No Diamond, Just the Rough [Duncan]
~~~~~~~~~~
In the narrative of post number 23 it is revealed that Duncan Scythe is her biological father. Neither of them are currently aware of their relationship to one another.

Never Surrender [Level 2 Brawling 1up]
~~~~~~~~~~
Near the end of this behemoth of a post, Ryori has another flashback of Jaek. It is not clear if it is the same memory from her Flashback in the thread with Ceniel.

Chat quote of the week:

Last edited by Ryori Holloway; July 20, 2013 at 09:23 PM.
Old February 15, 2013, 07:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Famous

**From most recent to oldest.**

Winter XX/XXI PF

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fall XX PF

Enamorian Midlands
This is no Requiem of Spirit [John Bayman] [Inactive]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spring XX PF

Enamorian Midlands
Window Shopping [Leto] [Inactive]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Winter XIX-XX PF

Enamorian Midlands: Southern Refugee Camp
Blowing Off Steam [Kaar] - COMPLETE
I Tried To Catch Some Fog. I Mist. [Sarah, Lyn, Alastair, Roscarnis] [Inactive]

Arium Highlands Wilderness
Magic Dwells in the Forest [Ceniel] - COMPLETE
No Diamond, Just the Rough [Duncan] - COMPLETE

Chat quote of the week:

Last edited by Ryori Holloway; February 15, 2014 at 12:11 PM.
Old February 15, 2013, 12:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Famous

**Subject to change at any moment, for any reason**

.: |Player Characters| :.

Friends
Noxu Za'tire

Tolerable/Respected
Kaar
Duncan Scythe
Stephan Woulofen
Jade Alanon
Ein'nasar Mithranthril
Alastair Sinclare
Kael
Tanith Ilara

Acquaintences
Roscarnis de Lylles
Lynoel "Lyn" Kanarias
Donelan Mystaer
John Bayman
Anleifr Cherhc
Willow
Weller
Celeb'rilith
Links Kha'serith
Primith Cruzore
Olive Strunz
Leto Karme
Rickith Lanza

Can't Stand
Boegard Baywulfsson
Muchaka
Eldwen Basscross
Felicio Di Caletta

Enemies, Rivals, and Hated
Ceniel
Nanai
Sliucha

.: |Essential NPC's| :.

Jaek Gantern

Jaek Gantern is the son of Ryori's most recent owner, from a wealthy line of merchants. A dark haired human with a handsome, pleasing physique, he stands a little over six feet tall and is quite charismatic. After Ryori's fortuitous escape from the Colosseum at Nexus Prime, he has begun a well organized search for her, unwilling to let her slip away from his grasp. He wants her alive, and mostly intact, and would be willing to reward a handsome sum of money to anyone who brings her back to him. Even if offered the fortune of a life time, he would not sell her.
-GM's, AGM's, and other mods looking to use Jaek for RP purposes should PM me inquiring about the nature of Jaek's relationship to Ryori. I am more than okay with him being used for RP's without seeking prior consent, but due to a preference for allowing other PC's to learn Ryori's history through RP I am refraining from publicly posting more about their history with one another.-

~~~~~~~~~~

Whiskey Run

Ryori's faithful steed. He is a large beast, even for a Mellan. She purchased him in Port Alyxandrya. He is a simple but intelligent horse, trained for battle and not easily intimidated. His personality is largely close to that of his owner: Calm, stoic, and eternally suspicious. He is not easily spooked, and is trained to understand some specific hand signals and sounds to perform some simple tasks.

Chat quote of the week:

Last edited by Ryori Holloway; January 2, 2014 at 07:00 PM.
Old February 15, 2013, 03:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Famous

I Don't Fit In -- lyrics
Secrets :
Hello my traveling friends, have a seat, listen in
There's something that I'd like to share... Go ahead? Ok then
Now let me introduce myself, I'm the Jester of this court
(Hurry up and get to it already!) Oh be patient, I'll be short
I'm here on a mission I'm here on a quest, a thousand days and not much rest
At the mention of intervention by the henchmen, I'mma get tension off my chest
Now I don't need to rap in a southern drawl, I don't need to act above the law
But when you leave I want you all...
Tellin everybody on the planet that it's coming to an end!
Here I am once again, hat bells ringing and a big long chin
Underestimated from the moment that you see me till I brew a little potion and you breathe it all in
Then the room starts spinning and the walls all burn, people in the pictures un-pause and turn
Then you look up and I'm sitting in the corner with a scepter while you're taken and not given any bit of concern, now...
Turn around and look, (hey) how you gonna deal? There's no one there to help you and I bet nobody will
They look at you like nothing but a burden to be taken you get drug into the dungeon and locked to the steel
Locked in and sealed, locked in until the guillotine's ready then you're copped for the kill
Welcome to the world of The Jokerr tell me how does it feel?
[Hook]
Hey, I don't fit in, and it’s ok
I'm with you now, I feel your pain
I know it’s wrong, I know it hurts
Believe me thought, it could be worse

Secrets :

I tried and tried, to no avail
I did it all, I only failed
So here I bring a simple song
If you feel the same, come along

[Verse 2]
Back in the day when they shook my hat, it took a little bit of time but I took it back
The Joke in effect came in the night to claim the life of the first born of the crooks that jacked
So in that sense, I'm kinda like the angel of death, sweepin over the valley creep in and strangle they breath
And I don't wanna kill kids but I gotta do what I gotta do when I gotta do it if it looks as that
Now I applaud anybody who attempts to stop, cause people can't even imagine an event to top
What I'mma bring, the badda bing, the kinda thing that with every syllable given I'm makin em wanna pretend to pop…
To bring law to the masses, offer the passes, then I'm bout to smooth go off on they asses
Downright vicious, [its] gonna sound like this...
Everybody listening The Jokerr said you better be prepared!
Yeah, put em in the air, you don't like the rhythm of it I don't even care
I'm the man of the hour demanding the power to banish the cowards down to Atlantis and then I'mma meet em there...
Then I'll hit em with a boulder and turn them over to Satan, let him cut 'em into slivers and burn em up into bacon
Better run if you're pretending, I'm on a mission listen I got a vision The Jokerr won't even try to make it fair...
Cause I'm huge coming in loud and bold, killing whatever they sent down in droves
Parked in a medieval dark without even a spark, living a gentlemen in a shrouded soul
What do you know? I’m still around, better duck when you hear the bell ringing sounds
Coming after those who sent me down

[Hook]

I tried and tried, to no avail
I did it all, I only failed
So here I bring a simple song
If you feel the same, come along

[Bridge]
Back when I wasn’t but a little lad never knew there was a division between kinds
Figured they would look at the facts and never react irrational my what an innocent mind
I looked at ‘em all took in it all oh how badly I wanted to be honest
Never knew there was an inevitable element of evil in people I would come to so admonish

Now I’m here after many long hard years, after many dog gone tears
And permanent scars intervened on the flesh of an innocent Jester doomed to absolve all peers
And go all alone roaming the night in lonely cold and darkened gloom
Destined to walk alone all the way into my tomb

Now that I have your attention ladies and gentlemen, relax and listen to the soothing vocal enchantments of Lady Mirabelle…. Let your eyes follow the swinging pendulum
I know some of you feel the same way I do so let’s all sing together…
Background chants:
Hey.. Heyheyay… Etc

[Outro]
No… We don’t fit in, No… We don’t fit in
No… We don’t fit in. No, no…. We don’t fit in

Illusions For The King -- Lyrics
Secrets :
It was just another show
There in the front row sat a girl
Young and fair with a stare through her hair
Of old fashioned curls

Secrets :

But through the spectacle in all of its grandeur
I watched her from the stage
She never cracked a smile
Just held her that cold warning gaze
As if to say...

Chorus 1:
Sing me another song Cinderella's gone
And she's not coming back so long
Let her go on, she's gone
Bring me another day
Then send me along my merry way
Illusions for the King
Don't work on me at all

Verse 2:
When I saw her in that hall
Her image burned a hole in my mind
I tried so hard to find her
But from everyone to whom she was described
I was told she had long ago died

But when the crowd rose
And when the curtains closed
She was sitting there alone
And oh, I was terrified
When she said...

Chorus 2:
Sing me another song Cinderella's gone
And she's not coming back so long
Let her go on, go on
She's gone
Bring me another day
Then send me along my merry way
Illusions for the King
Don't work on me at all

Verse 3:
Now here in my cage
I can see how we've all bought the lie
A promise of solace
That only exists in our minds
For love is just apathy
Disguised as a stranger in need
And now the ghost of that woman
Is the mother of the anger in me

Adding soon: Chat quotes.

[16:11:51] <Bahamut> i just lost my gay card.

[19:43:21] <Nanai> (Roslynn doesn't like chocolate)
[19:43:32] <Roslynn> I LOVE CHOCOLATE.
[19:43:36] <Roslynn> YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW

[21:58:33] Prim is now known as Homewrecker.

[22:49:41] <Indefinite> It's like chess, except I'm allowed to flick your pieces off the board.

[01:44:35] <Avanelle> Why is everybody trying to get me pregnant lately?

[01:15:13] <shei|away> rofl
[01:15:17] <shei|away> ry is such a troll

[23:37:21] <shei|away> it was also part of a thread where i planned to drop a massive object onto a city from orbit
[23:37:39] <shei|away> ... benevolently, of course

[23:46:26] Pescado pokes Ryori. Pokes her hard.

[18:25:44] <Pool> hmmm, I need to post to Poltergeist, but I'm kinda scared to

[18:08:44] <Anubis> He'll be fine. Poltergeist is so sweet to her PCs.

[01:37:23] <Quentin Valenshire> And it would give Poltergeist even more license to screw with another PC, a trait we all know she's very fond of.

Chat quote of the week:

Last edited by Ryori Holloway; February 4, 2014 at 02:15 AM.
Old December 16, 2013, 01:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
Famous

The Sanguinaires are an elite special unit of Ziel Aercan soldiers, of which Ryori is the leader. This commission was given her by Shei'yein Neydremi, after the Lamia attack on Ziel Aerca in the autumn of era XX in which Ryori was one of the ones to kill the creature. The Sanguinaires, which is Jaedaxian for 'Bloodletters', are tasked with performing whatever duties the thane requires, no matter how devious or immoral. At the moment, due to the infancy of the unit, the Sanguinaires are unknown to the public. They operate covertly for the most part, and do not wear or carry anything that would obviously tie them to Ziel Aerca or the thane. Only select people know that Ryori leads this group: The thane, Lord Commander Kael Bijorinsson, Noxu Za'tire, Vaishen Vadei, Olive Struntz, and the men who are a part of the unit itself.

The following information is the specifics of the soldiers who comprise the unit, with special mention of the sergeants that help her lead it.
Interested in becoming a member of Sanguinaires? PM me! Unit is open for PC involvement.

Castien Maethe'il

Race: Vysstichi
Sex: Male
Skills: Daggers, level 2; lock picking, level 1
"Hard work never killed anybody... but why take the chance?"

Castien stands at six feet tall, at 106 pounds. He is tall, lean and wiry, allowing him to be agile and have a deadly reach. He has short cropped white hair with a neatly trimmed white goatee, white chops down the side of his face almost to his jaw, and red, fluorescent eyes. His skin is dark, nearly pure ebony – tanned from spending so much time on the surface in the sun. Though he can see much better in daylight than his brethren, it still gives him a headache if he is in the light too long. Because of this, he usually carries a flask of mild, sweet wine to ease the aching.

A performer type at heart, Castien is people-oriented and fun-loving, though he can be a bit of a troll at times and has been known to take jokes too far. He lives for the moment and enjoys new experiences. Theory and impersonal analysis are things he can't be bothered with, but he does have a fair grasp of common sense and practicality when he is not hiding behind his apathetic mask. He is often the center of attention in social situations, and is easily distracted.

Daeron Shayathir

Race: Half elf, half human
"Happiness is a choice. Sometimes that choice requires effort."

Daeron is roughly five and a half feet tall, 120 pounds. His ears are slightly tapered, and his face more angular than a human’s – though not as much as a elf’s. His skin is a tan copper color, with emerald colored eyes and long, dark brown hair that he keeps in a tight braid. Though he smiles easily, an empathic person can see how his smile doesn’t quite reach his eyes the way it used to, as though he suffers from grief or loss. This is because he lost his family during the Lamia attack of Ziel Aerca.

Quiet, kind, and conscientious, Daeron is a nurturer. Any task set before him, he can always be counted upon to follow through with. He is more apt to put off his own needs in order to focus on the needs of those around him. He tends to be a very stable and practical individual who values both security and tradition. He is often found observing those around him, and is extremely empathic and perceptive of the feelings of others.

Ekoyu Shishido

Race: Human, Kemite
Skills: Long sword, level 1; herbalism, level 1
"Having peace does not mean to be where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of all those things and still be calm in your heart."

Ekoyu stands roughly five and a half feet tall, with an athletic body of about 130 pounds, making him larger than the average Kemite. He has olive colored skin and black, almond shaped eyes. He keeps his long, black hair pulled back into a tight top knot bun. His smile and patience is hard to break, almost infuriatingly so at times, as he is often discovered in a pleasant mood when he has no right to be.

Friendly, adaptable, and action-oriented, Ekoyu is a doer that focuses on immediate results. He lives in the here-and-now, often times taking risks and living at a fast pace. Though he is almost always found in a good mood, he can get impatient with things like long explanations, or other things he perceives to be time wasting activities. He is extremely loyal to peers, but if laws and rules get in the way of his getting things done he will blatantly break them to get his desired results. He has fantastic people skills.

Rehoni Shishido

Race: Human, Kemite
Sex: Female
Skills: Flail, level 1; trap making, level 1
"A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but because of its persistence."

A little over five feet tall and 120 pounds, she is the older, shorter, more agile version of her little brother. They share the same olive skin, long black hair, and dark eyes that make it impossible not to see that they are related. Like her brother, she keeps her hair in a tight bun on the crown of her skull. Unlike her brother, Rehoni is quick to anger and is typically found scowling and focused.

Rehoni is independent, original, analytical, and determined. She has an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. She greatly values knowledge, competence, and structure. A long-range thinker, everything to her must have meaning and reason. She has exceptionally high standards of herself, and of those around her. She is a natural leader, but will follow others provided she trusts their leadership.

Fleinn Randvérsson

Race: Human, Vagaran
Skills: Battle axe, level 1; cooking, level 1
"He who lives without discipline dies without honor."

The tallest of his comrades, Fleinn reaches a height of six feet four inches, and weighs an impressive total of 190 pounds of pure muscle. He is broad shouldered, with wavy, shoulder length, reddish blonde hair that hangs loose and is kept from his sapphire eyes by a thin, braided leather headband across his forehead. He has a wicked cool handlebar mustache that is cropped short and runs down to his chin, making most people look twice; if only just to see that awesome facial hair a second time. His skin is pale in color, with freckles going down his arms and dusted across his cheeks that seem very misplaced on a man of his stature. He has a twin brother that works for Noxu Za'tire.

Fleinn is quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. He does like like conflict, and prefers to avoid it at all costs. He is an extremely loyal and faithful individual, with an appreciation for beauty. He is not interested in being a great leader, or in controlling others. Flexible and open-minded, he is creative and original, usually enjoying the present moment.

Verisya Nalvirr

Race: Elf, Medonian
Sex: Female
Skills: Wilderness survival, level 2; scimitars, level 1
"Probably the most difficult challenge I face brightening to brightening is to not lose myself in fear. I cannot allow it decide my fate."

At five feet, seven inches, and 90 pounds, Verisya is the epitome of a lean, lithe elven maiden. Her skin is a light cream color, her eyes a pale brown. She has long, light brown hair that reaches as low as her waist. She keeps the top half of her hair pulled back into an elaborate braid, allowing the underside of her hair to hang loosely. Unlike most of her brethren, she lacks much of the serenity that is typically characteristic of elves, and is instead constantly on the lookout for danger and threats – particularly after the wave of darkness and the Xetan attacks. She does not hold her tongue well and usually speaks her mind.

Logical, original and creative, Verisya is a thinker. She has a tendency to become excited about new ideas and theories, and is usually very driven and capable in fleshing those theories into understanding. Though she can be quick to assumptions at times, she highly values knowledge, competence, and logic, and is easily brought around to see the truth if she misses it herself. Quiet and reserved, she is difficult to get to know well, and is extremely individualistic. She has a slight case of paranoia that has seemed to set in after the recent invasion from the west, as well as a small penchant for dramatics.

The Unit
The entire Sanguinaires unit comprises of sixty-one individuals, including Ryori and her six sergeants. Each of the sergeants has their own division of nine soldiers that they're assigned to focus and keep tabs on, but they all hold equal authority over the recruits. The remaining fifty-four recruits are listed below according to which sergeant they report directly to.

THIS SECTION STILL BEING EDITED.

Castien

• human
  • human
  • human
  • human
  • Human
  • Elf
  • Elf
  • Half-Elf
  • Vysstichi
Daeron

• human
  • human
  • human
  • Elf
  • Elf
  • Elf
  • Elf
  • Half-Elf
  • Half-Elf
Ekoyu

• Human
  • Human
  • Human
  • Elf
  • Elf
  • Elf
  • Elf
  • Elf
  • Half-Elf
Rehoni

• Human
  • Human
  • Human
  • Human
  • Human
  • Human
  • Half-Elf
  • Half-Elf
  • Vysstichi
Fleinn

• Human
  • Human
  • Human
  • Human
  • Human
  • Human
  • Half-Elf
  • Dracon
  • Dracon
Verisya

• Human
  • Human
  • Human
  • Human
  • Elf
  • Elf
  • Elf
  • Half-Elf
  • Vysstichi

Chat quote of the week:

Last edited by Ryori Holloway; January 2, 2014 at 06:49 PM.

Tags
ryori, ryori holloway