Old May 11, 2015, 11:51 AM   #46 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

Wealth Tier: Adamantite
Straylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious Superhero

Adyn was getting smarter. He knew that, at this rate, he was faster and his opponent would tire out.

Both those things turned out to be true. A few dodges quickly turned his wildly swinging foe into a bag of potatoes. When the slaver grew a few ticks slower, Adyn was on the move.

He thrust forward, going for an opening and found it. His dagger punched into his foe's stomach and the man staggered backward, eyes wide in horror and fear. He gurgled blood before going down with finality.
Old May 11, 2015, 02:20 PM   #47 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

OOC:

+2 exp, Basic Dagger approved for Adynirach