View Single Post
Old June 18, 2018, 10:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Links Kha'Serith
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Steel
Links Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious Superhero

The dracon shook his head. No, this sounded just like the thing he was perfect for. He would certainly need some time to come up with all the details and such. Name. Crest. Creed. Organization. That kind of thing. But he loved the idea. It was perfect for him.

"No. I accept it. I can't think of a better position for me. Being a public figure, especially like that, will certainly be new, but I'm sure I can handle it. Anything to help dracons. And if it helps you and the city, so much the better." It was a win win for everybody involved. At least at the moment it did. Problems and troubles would crop up later, of course they would. He and Sliucha could solve them when they arose.

There were a few questions Links wanted to ask. Some concerning the job and others of a more personal matter. He's start with the job relevant stuff first.

"So when you say investment, what level of investment are you talking about? Is that purely financial? Do you have any personnel to help me get started or am I starting with nothing? And what other specific goals did you have in mind for this order? Besides those you mentioned earlier. Special task forces?" The scope of the project was fairly vast. Links was searching for the boundary of what Sliucha expected. Then he could form some ideas.

Then on to the more personal questions. The dracon stood up and lifted up his shirt, revealing the black tattoo under his navel. "Do you have any idea what this might be? It just appeared one day after I finished a task for my mother-in-law. I'm not sure why, or how, but I think it is affecting my sex life, and not in a good way. At first I didn't think anything about it. I was just so excited to have some junk again. But then I noticed that whomever I slept with wasn't really satisfied in the end. I wasn't sure but I thought maybe you might have some insight into this?"

Links Kha'Serith is offline   Reply With Quote