View Single Post
Old May 18, 2018, 07:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Talindra Koranthil
Rising from the Ashes

Wealth Tier: Steel
Talindra Koranthil is a glorious SuperheroTalindra Koranthil is a glorious SuperheroTalindra Koranthil is a glorious SuperheroTalindra Koranthil is a glorious Superhero
Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to come aboard the Tali express. Being on the other shoulder informed Niko that the situation was now free game and that all was well from before. He began to climb behind Tali's neck, burying himself within her auburn locks. All that stood out was his long tail, but it was low enough that the small amount of swatting went unnoticed by Dnarris. To him, the evil cat simply vanished! Maybe if he had stopped staring down Tali's shirt, he would be able to defend himself.

Meanwhile, Tali found it a bit difficult to talk with him resting on her shoulder. With a careful hand, she scooped up the pixie and held him out in front of her. That was better!

Not to Niko, of course, but he didn't mind lurking in wait for another opportunity.

She shook her head, offering a soft chuckle. "I'm alright, don't worry about me. It seems as if we share quite a bit in common. Niko and I usually find a tree to rest under for the darkening, wherever we are. We don't usually stay in one place for too long." There wasn't a need to mention her past. It was something that she had let slip too often in the past and was never beneficial so it was best to let it linger in the depths of her mind instead.

Her gaze wandered back to the city, maintaining her smile as best she could. "Have you had a real chance to tour Port Alyx? The Sea of Diana is truly a stunning sight, if you're interested in a bit of a stroll." It didn't seem very wise to stay outside for too long so she thought the offer was a perfect idea. She could continue getting to know her new small friend while blending into the crowd where they could all be safe.

Posting Status: Family Emergency - will post as often as I'm able

CIR | SoF | Peer Mod Desk
Talindra Koranthil is offline   Reply With Quote