View Single Post
Old April 30, 2018, 12:28 PM   #73 (permalink)
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

Danger? Well, they were in a glass forest, and some of it was on fire. That was pretty dangerous.

After a few moments, as their eyes adjusted a bit more to their surroundings, Talindra and Alphonsus did see other things. In all of the flickering of the flames, there was other movement as well. Strange glass constructs, not quite golems, moved about. They looked almost like... woodland creatures? Squirrels on the branches, birds flying about, a herd of deer flicking in and out between the trees. All made of glass. All on fire.

Isabelle, in the meantime, got to work. There was plenty of contamination in the area that even the usually slow process would likely fill her tools up quite quickly - but the spellbreaker found that what was present was magnitudes beyond what she could handle at her level.

On the plus side, it was basically free contamination for her to work with in future.

OOC:
+1 MP for Isabelle towards crafting with fire essence
+1 MP for Isabelle towards crafting with air essence