View Single Post
Old April 1, 2018, 01:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Liahal
Sass Trash

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Liahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious Superhero

Prompts for Days

Here are more:

Over time, she came to the realization she was no longer made of substance, but something more like shadow.

Suddenly, the hanged man starts to speak.

Two goblins sit in a forest arguing over what to do with six slivers of gold they found by the river.

The old man stares hard at him, seeming to see into his soul. “I will tell you your future,” he says. “But first, you must tell me mine…”

People are spontaneously combusting.

Soldiers take souvenirs from their fallen enemies, which proves to be their downfall.

The flowers from this garden are the most precious commodities in the realm… for a very good reason.

At this auction, people are bidding a lot more than money.

This muse inspires artists, writers, and musicians to great work, but when she leaves them, they become so despondent they sometimes die.

A worker learns that the tower they are building will serve a much different purpose than what they were all told.

Lightning strikes a person and leaves mysterious words or a map burned onto her or his skin.

An unlikely POV.

Jun 21, 2017: 20:56 RosieKyrillos: you ALWAYS get the power

Last edited by Liahal; April 1, 2018 at 01:53 PM.
Liahal is offline   Reply With Quote