View Single Post
Old February 2, 2018, 04:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Talindra Koranthil
Everything is Walnuts

Wealth Tier: Steel
Talindra Koranthil is a glorious SuperheroTalindra Koranthil is a glorious SuperheroTalindra Koranthil is a glorious SuperheroTalindra Koranthil is a glorious Superhero
A long-term solution sounded appealing.

Tali could return to her old life – one of simple theft and taking contracts for some extra coin. However, the appeal was nothing more than wishful thinking. A fantasy where she was no longer hunted and her father welcomed her home with open arms.

The woven dream seemed to shatter instantly, her expression falling as a result.

Is he even alive? There’s so much I can’t remember…

She forced a quiet exhale through her lips. “While I would prefer something long-term, I'm afraid I can’t think that far ahead right now.” A slender hand scooped up the bag of coin that dangled from her side and set it down on the table between them. “This is all that I have. Would it suffice for a safe place this darkening?”

If it didn’t, she had alternate plans. Or plan, rather. The ground wasn’t a terrible place to sleep, particularly if she could cushion it with fallen leaves. Her main concern was being so vulnerable out in the open. All it would take was a second and she would never wake up again. The thought sent a cold chill down her spine, but she tried to focus on what was right in front of her. You’ll have plenty of time to freak out later.

Last edited by Talindra Koranthil; February 19, 2018 at 08:30 AM.
Talindra Koranthil is offline   Reply With Quote