View Single Post
Old October 4, 2017, 12:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

While it's possible that admiralty laws exist in Aelyria, I'm not really sure how far they extend into owning underwater property. The aquatic races (sea elves, mer, lutran, etc.) probably operate independently of standard Imperial practices. That being said, it likely depends on where the activities are taking place. Somewhere close enough to potentially disrupt shipping lanes will likely garner attention and reprisals - and it's not likely mer are interested in building anything in areas where anchors might drag across and destroy their stuff, or waste and runoff from the land might pour directly into their backyard.

I'll defer any questions about creature creation to the worldforge, where such discussion is probably more appropriate.