View Single Post
Old February 9, 2017, 04:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Maddyn
Aim To Misbehave...

Maddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious Superhero

Yes. The rule is zero interaction between your own characters (we recently called someone out on that one and they had a bit of a tantrum over basically self moderating themselves and inanely trying to play the hand of 'oh but I thought everyone knew I was doing that! Dumbass).

Zero benefits to your own characters transferred across.

It used to be a rule that you couldn't have your PC's within the same Province, but that was relaxed to City level. Then relaxed again to FT/Season. Now, it's mostly just a case of don't be a dumbass and we won't forcibly retire your alt.

Repeated dumbassery will result in your account being retired, and I'll change your avatar to something silly as a permanent legacy of the persons trying to screw with the honour system.

Cheers, Maddyn
Maddyn is offline   Reply With Quote