View Single Post
Old February 9, 2017, 10:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jacob
Vermilion Skies

Jacob is a glorious SuperheroJacob is a glorious SuperheroJacob is a glorious SuperheroJacob is a glorious SuperheroJacob is a glorious SuperheroJacob is a glorious SuperheroJacob is a glorious SuperheroJacob is a glorious SuperheroJacob is a glorious SuperheroJacob is a glorious Superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moranor Andares View Post
Can I ask though, for Companions, is it possible to have custom avatars on our Secondary Characters as well please?
This is something I can't implement in a way that's compatible with the Companions subscription itself. The forum software itself is ultimately too "dumb" to properly handle the permissions because it handles subscription functions in something of a vacuum. This kind of thing has its advantages -- we're severely limited on what personal information we have that isn't voluntarily shared, for example -- but it also has disadvantages, like if you have a recurring subscription set up you have to cancel it on the PayPal end and not through our site.

There's a technical plan for when we get to our future updates on how to address this in the future (short version: everybody will have a central "master account" with "sub-accounts" and, actually being associated together, we can do this sort of thing), but there's no timetable for implementation I can offer right now.

Keep the feedback coming, folks. =)

Thanks,
--Jacob
Jacob is offline   Reply With Quote