View Single Post
Old December 13, 2016, 11:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

The Aelyrian Awards 2016: Formal Voting!

The 2016 Aelyrian Awards
Voting Round

The top three vote-getters have been presented for formal voting (save certain exceptions)! Please read the below list carefully, noting rules and time frames! Voting will not be dragged out for weeks on end here so please ensure that you get your votes in if you'd like to participate and acknowledge your peers!
  • You may NOT vote for yourself (your vote will not count if you do). These are awards to honor your peers, not yourself.
  • You may only submit your votes once, on one account.
  • Please submit your votes via the link below.
    • Only submit your ballot when you are done voting. You may not go back and resubmit votes, even if you skip over entries you already filled out. Once you have submitted a ballot, you are done!
  • The final voting round will last one week, ending on the 20th of December at 11:59pm PST.
  • Results will be announced on or around the 21st of December.
  • Final tally announcement may be delayed due to the inevitability of RL so if that occurs please be patient. There will always be one week to vote from the posting.

This year the voting will take place on a different platform! Please see the below link for your nominations!

Please place your votes here:
https://goo.gl/forms/a5RS8jgvSYU3z2153