View Single Post
Old April 10, 2010, 02:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hay'aan Malinconico
Eternal

Wealth Tier: Ardentium
Hay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious Superhero

Under dreamcatcher

Quote:
Symmetry
A Dreamcatcher must have at least one line of symmetry bisecting it. This ensures order in the Dreamcatcher's power, otherwise its effects will become chaotic and unpredictable
I think it should be it's effects - as the effects belong to it.. I think. But I'm not 100% sure

Quote:
Overview:
An anchor between the mind and body; A portal used by others to draw you together; A vulnerability that can be used to another’s advantage; these are all accurate descriptions of the phenomenon known as Dream Threads. Through meditation, a Dreamwalker can unfocus their concentration from the specific dream they currently inhabit to view the entirety of the Dreamscape from an outside perspective. From there, the Dreamwalker percieves the universe as a cluster of threads, each denoting a sleeping being. The Thread belonging to the Dreamwalker appears attached to them in some way, usually tied around a finger. When a Dreamwalker moves into another dream, that person’s Dream Thread also attaches to the Dreamwalker. It is through the manipulation of Dream Threads that a large majority of the Dreamwalker’s interpersonal skills are worked.
Don't think the bolded letters are supposed to be caps....

Quote:
Soul Summoning:
Whilst dreaming, a Dreamwalker is able to mentally scan the Dreamscape through meditation, sensing the billions of Dream Threads that connect dreaming souls to their bodies in the Material Plane. By uttering the name of a Dreamer, A Dreamwalker will see the corresponding thread of said Dreamer light up, glowing substantially brighter than its surrounding threads. By mentally 'tugging' on a Dream Thread, the Dreamwalker will be similarly 'tugged' to the targets side. This process of meditation, searching and finding particular dreams is what takes up a large proportion of the darkening for Dreamwalkers, and is how they find the nightmares to ‘save’ their inhabitants from.
Same with capital letters - but I think it's target's side.

OKie - so the only question I have is about the skill tree - are we ignoring the 5 levels for this and going with the three ranks? Or should there be skill tree AND ranks?

Have I just tapped in to an old argument that has already been decided?

Cheers - fantastic!!

~Hay'aan