Thread: Niven Soleil
View Single Post
Old February 10, 2009, 10:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Niven
Alluring Archeress

Wealth Tier: Steel
Niven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious Superhero

The Basics
Secrets :

1. What is your full name? Niven Soleil.

2. Where and when were you born? Glenvale Village, Sylrosian Valley, Pre-Fractum

3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.) Father: Carnesîr Soleil, Hunter. He was a good man, loving towards his wife and looked forward to their expanding family. He was always the protector, firm yet still kind. Died tragically in a hunting accident before the birth of his only daughter.
Mother: Isilrá, Homemaker. She loves and lives for her family. Is very strong willed and tends to press her opinions onto her only offspring.

4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
No. My father died while my mother was carrying me and she never remarried. However, my mother moved in with her sister, my aunt, and brother-in-law, my uncle, and their children became like siblings to me.

5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.
I currently reside with the Alyxanda/Siluvanade family.

6. What is your occupation? No current occupation. I used to travel a lot, and got involved in a few adventures which turned out to be fairly lucrative.

7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
I am 5'5'' Syl'rosian elf and I weigh approximately 100 lbs. I have jade coloured eyes and my hair is down to my rear and blond, with subtle natural highlights. I normally wear it down around my shoulders, but for special occasions I put it up. I have a small scar on my hand from a sparring mishap. I usually wear a mix of dresses and trousers with a chemise.

8. To which social class do you belong? I would say middle class.

9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? No

10. Are you right- or left-handed? Right

11. What does your voice sound like?
Soft and sweet.

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
Nothing comes to mind.

13. What do you have in your pockets? No pockets.

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I am not fond of cats. They're shifty eyes and odd mannerisms give me the heebie jeebies.

Growing Up

Secrets :

15. How would you describe your childhood in general? I enjoyed my childhood immensely

16. What is your earliest memory?
Running after my male cousins, hoping they'd play with me.

17. How much schooling have you had?
Schola

18. Did you enjoy school? Very much.

19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
My cousins taught me survival skills and how to use my father's bow. Dante Asunder taught me how to use the dagger I acquired. My mother attempted to teach me how to cook, but the only thing I can make with great success is stew. Liahal unbound me to druidism in the Principality of Moonstone.

20. While growing up, did you have any role models? My mother, aunt, uncle and older cousins.

21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family? Very well with my male cousins. My female cousins didn't tend to like the fact that I was into the more boyish things.

22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A legionnaire.

23. As a child, what were your favorite activities? Learning how to use my bow and rescuing my female cousins when playing Damsel in Distress.

24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
I was aggressive, but not in a bad way. I tended to lean more towards boyish activities than learning about how to be a wife and a mother.

25. As a child, were you popular?
I don't know if I'd say I was popular. The children in the villiage I lived in all played together, as there were not too too many of us.

26. When and with whom was your first kiss? Dante Asunder and it was on the 32nd of Tempris Era XVII.

27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
No. I lost my virginity to Calanon Siluvanade in the forest in Maeve, just outside of Port Alyxandrya in Era XXIV.

28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities.
I'm not a supernatural being

Past Influences

Secrets :

29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? Leaving the safety of the Sylrosian Forest.
It changed the course of my life forever.

30. Who has had the most influence on you?
In a strange way, my father. I am his only child and always hope I am making him proud.

31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
To date, getting back alive from Jaedaxia after being attacked by the Thorns a few times.

32. What is your greatest regret?
I don't have any.

33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
I don't think there's anything evil that I've done.

34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind? No

35. When was the time you were the most frightened?
It's a toss up between when I found out that Dante was going off to kill the succumbus and when I thought he was going to die after rescuing Jar from a gang.

36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
Um, maybe we won't share that just yet...

37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? My father's accident. However, without that, I would probably be a much different person today and would probably not be in the great place I am today.

38. What is your best memory? The day my mother gave me my father's bow

39. What is your worst memory?
Need I say it again?

Beliefs And Opinions

Secrets :

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Realistically Optimistic

41. What is your greatest fear?
Someone I know and love dying

42. What are your religious views? Carmelyte

43. What are your political views? I don't get involved in politics.

44. What are your views on sex?
It's best enjoyed with someone who truly and will always loves you

45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable? I have the power and the skill, but regret having to use it.

46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any being could do? Curse and torture a person by making them watch someone they love dying.

47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Yes

48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
Doing what you love and are best at.

49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)? I try to be as honest as I can at all times, and choose wisely when to and when not to speak out of respect for others feelings, regardless of what I think.

50. Do you have any biases or prejudices? No.

51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Willfully hurt someone out of mailce or spite.

52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)? My family and close friends

Relationships With Others

Secrets :

53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? I generally treat others politely, with love and respect.

54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? My best friend, Kailin. She has become like family to me when my life fell apart.

55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?

56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend?
Kailin, Calanon, Moss, Sliucha. Kailin would be my BFF.

57. Do you have a spouse or significant other?
Not since my ex-husband threw me out for getting pregnant with another man's babies while under the influence of a love potion.

58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
I was madly, truly, deeply in love with Dante.

59. What do you look for in a potential lover?
A beautiful person, inside and out. Kind, gentle, and loving. And exciting.

60. How close are you to your family?
I sadly lost my biological family in the fog of the Xetian war. I lost my family by marriage when my marriage fell apart. Now my only family is Calanon and Kailin.

61. Have you started your own family?
I became pregnant with twins after my enounter with Calanon in the woods. We love our children dearly.

62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? Kailin, Calanon, or Moss

63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
I'm not sure. I'm sure that Calanon and Moss would protect me if needed, but I believe that it is mostly up to me to protect myself.

65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
No one specific comes to mind.

66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
I do my best to avoid conflict, but if one arises and my temper gets raised, I can fight with the best of them.

67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
If needed, I will, though I submit to others to take it if there is someone better suited to lead the situation.

68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
I am comfortable both in large groups and one on one.

69. Do you care what others think of you?
Not to the point that I am someone that others want me to be rather than myself.

Likes And Dislikes

Secrets :

70. What is/are your favourite hobbies and pastimes?
Walking, especially along the beach and in the forests, and spending time with my children. I do also enjoy horseback riding and travelling, visiting new places.

71. What is your most treasured possession?
My father's bow.

72. What is your favourite colour? Green.

73. What is your favourite food? Fresh meat and vegetables.

74. What, if anything, do you like to read? I like the classics.

75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)? Music and dancing.

76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit? No, I do not smoke or use drugs. I drink on occasion, but nothing that would be considered problematic.

77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
In with the children.

78. What makes you laugh?
Good jokes, physical humour when no one get's hurt.

79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
Being falsely accused.

80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself? Read a book or go outside and sit in the garden looking at the stars.

81. How do you deal with stress? I find a quiet place and take deep breaths. Or, if the weather is nice, I spend time outside, walking and enjoying nature.

82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? I like to be spontaneous, but I definitely see the usefulness of planning.

83. What are your pet peeves?
Self righteous and rude people. Overly messy spaces.

Self Images And Etc.

Secrets :

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted? Eating, sleeping, caring for the children, gardening when I can. It's a simple life, but I enjoy it.

Distruptions a a part of life, I handle them with as much grace as I can muster.

85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
I am a very determined person, and it helps me get though the tough times that come my way.

86. What is your greatest weakness? My determination can border on stubbornness and can make me think with my head instead of my heart. Though I like to think I'm getting better at it.

87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I'm actually quite happy the way I am.

88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Extroverted

89. Are you generally organized or messy?
Organized.

90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.I am a good listener, I'm fair with a bow, and I'm a fast learner. I'm not the best cook (can only successfully make one dish), I am rubbish when it comes to sewing, and I can be really stubborn.

91. Do you like yourself?
Yes.

92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons...)
I don't know if I would consider myself heroic. I'm just doing the best I can.

93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
Hmmm.... I suppose my goal is to be the best friend and mother I can be.

94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
It's always so hard to predict the future, but I hope to have my family and be living happily.

95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
I don't really like to think about it, but quick and painless would be nice, of old age, in my sleep.

96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left. Tell those that I love that I love them, do something completely crazy, and eat everything I've ever wanted to eat.

97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? My determination to love and protect my family and friends at all costs.

98. What three words best describe your personality?
Kind, Tenacious, Passionate

99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
I'm not sure.

100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice...)
Follow your dreams and listen to your heart as well as your head.

CIR | SoF

Thread Count: 12 + 5

Last edited by Niven; March 25, 2018 at 06:03 PM.
Niven is offline   Reply With Quote